Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing about Sissoko.

He is a regular in the French midfield but according to some on here not good enough for EFC.

Many say the fee is too high. Of course it is - they all are but its not my money and as long as EFC can afford it fine.

FWIW when I have seen him play he always looks like a high energy box to box midfielder and I'm at a loss to understand why Newcastle played him wide.

I hope he signs he is better than we've got at present.

I know what your saying, but I just think his position is less of a priority than a striker is for example

Judging by the 'Everton' way...we'll deffo sign Cissoko for 30M and that'll be it. Tomorrow morning we will all find out how we missed out on Brahimi, the Gabbiadini and all other linked targets simply cos we were not *attractive* enough. When a player doesn't wanna come you simply make him an offer he can't refuse. That gets the likes of Graziano Pelle moving to China. It might able be worth it just to sign someone on 150k a week just to make a statement. Next year the market is gonna be even more inflated. The following year even more so with Brexit kicking in. Then we will probably be moving towards the stadium bit and I just hope we don't do an Arsenal for 10 years...making excuses for a lack of money and selling on talent to pay for the stadium.

This was our big chance. Still 6 hrs or so to go but I can't see anything that will get me jumping off my chair. Cissoko would be very convenient as he's in the country and saves time to get it done.

I see a pattern here, people moaning we aren't spending and why have we got a net spend of 0, Moshiri is just after the tv money etc. Then it looks like we could end up with at least 70 million net spend and it's why are we wasting money. Make up your minds people!!! :p

Just to point out I'm in the we could get along nicely without Sissoko and Brahimi camp, but I didn't care if we signed anyone today (Unless it was mata) just so long as we didn't sell Rom.

He wasn't here when we signed stones. But even so your making no sense? My point was why arnt we looking to sign more players like stones? Instead of buying the finished article at top prices.
I didn't say he was.

You were making a point, how can a player go from A - Z in value so i gave you a recent, relative example. I'm making perfect sense.

And the reason we're not looking to buy another John Stones is because we're looking to do things here and now. No longer developing players for the future.

IT IS YOU MY FRIEND, WHO ARE MAKING NO SENSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back