Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he was.

You were making a point, how can a player go from A - Z in value so i gave you a recent, relative example. I'm making perfect sense.

And the reason we're not looking to buy another John Stones is because we're looking to do things here and now. No longer developing players for the future.

IT IS YOU MY FRIEND, WHO ARE MAKING NO SENSE!

I don't understand the point in Walsh then? If he's here to point out the obvious?

I thought he was here to find cheaper gems that other clubs have not spotted? Ie when he found mahrez! To stop us paying huge prices for finished articles

Exactly, anyone can spot a top player and pay big money for him. If that's what Walsh was brought into do then what a waste of money!

Like you say, I hoped or believed that Walsh was brought in as he has a talent to spot potential top players at cheap prices, which of course is fine art!
Maybe that's what we've done with Calvert-Lewins?

Everton and Porto are still negotiating the fee for Yacine Brahimi, but the Portuguese side is unwilling to budge from their asking price of £34m. The issue is complicated by the fact that investment group Doyen Sports still own 50% of his economic rights. They are renowned to drive a hard bargain, as was the case with João Moutinho’s failed transfer to Tottenham in September 2012. Talks between the two clubs are ongoing, with Everton so far unwilling to raise their offer of an initial £35m plus add-ons amid reports that they have made an approach for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko. Meanwhile, Everton’s search for a striker goes on after Napoli confirmed Manolo Gabbiadini will not be leaving.

lol wat

Seriously worried if we go into the season with Kone as a back up striker.

Unless he thinks Del can do it.

But hes then relying on midfielders to get 10+ goals as back up

Need a striker ffs
1py139_th.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back