Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say we do sign sissoko and Brahimi today. Will also all the cry-arses come out and apologise for their "nothing has changed" and "sell to buy" complaints?

Will they chuff. They'll moan that we didn't get the players they personally wanted.

Genuinely believe a good proportion of our fans are predisposed to be moaning whoppers

Remember defender we had a while back called John Stones? 2.5 - 50m.

You know that 7m gem we've all been raving about these past few weeks...

I agree Gueye was a Walsh signing but anyone given a computer and access to Opta Stats would have found Gueye. I think the original poster was referring to hidden gems from other leagues, not the Prem's best 2nd best tackler.

.....Wiki says he's 6ft 3in, not sure how accurate that is but he looks ok on YouTube clips (but they all do).

I'm probably wrong (usually am), but I'm convinced clubs like Everton don't allocate enough resources to these kinds of signings. You only need what, one out of 10 to succeed to break even financially?

Again, we'll wait and see but after tomorrow our window could look like this...

Best from Southampton - Koeman
Best from Leicester - Walsh
Best from Villa - Gueye
Best from Swansea - Williams
One of best from Palace - Bolasie
One of best from Porto - Brahimi
Best from Sunderland - Kone
Best from Newcastle - Sissoko
*Kept a 65m world class talent

More? Stadium? Maybe. Let's stop the doom and gloom, this has been Moshiri's, Koeman's and Walsh's FIRST TRANSFER WINDOW. Relax, enjoy and let's see what we can do this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back