Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our management team have been left with egg on their face. We will end the transfer season with fewer players than we started. Does not seem that we have improved the squad, more like changed some faces. Players gone elsewhere that would have improved us, seriously Stoke get Bony and if we get Valencia how can that not be seen as disappointing. We seem to have wasted weeks negotiating with players who had no interest in joining us e.g. Witsel, Gabbiadini, Ghezal, Perez, Brahimi.

We need a CB and a Goalkeeper, Spurs sign Pau Lopez and Stoke get Bruno Martins Indi. I hope I wake up and have humble pie to eat, but at the moment it has been the definition of a disappointing window and a failure by those charged with getting players in.

I am now in full on FUME - Enner Valencia FFS!

BjHuiuBCcAA6A5m.jpg

kone eh....lets talk

Anyone have a feeling, I know it may sound Tin foil hat like

But Koeman may walk due to being sold lies about transfer budget. Seems like we have just phantom bid all over the gaff

I am not going to say my reaction if this happened because it would upset a few

Today is one big negative and come 11 o'clock il have my questions at the ready.... Tick tock

I have a feeling we may turn it around mate, based on no info whatsoever but social media is volatile a the moment,

if we did a 2013 style announce 3 players in an hour i would be made up.

Maybe we can get 2

Koeman did say he wants 3 or 4

Then one or two....

So as of now......

No top Keeper
No Rb cover
No 4th CB (what Koeman wanted)
No Box 2 Box Midfielder
No Creativity in midfield (No.10)
And unbelievably no new striker (we really needed 3)

But.........

Niasse stil here
Kone still here
McGeady still here
Oviedo still here

We sold a Centre Back in a generation for £50m, and only spent the money we've made off him.

So......

The huge new TV deal, not a penny spent
The new super rich investor not spent a bean.

[Poor language removed] brilliant Everton,just brilliant.

Any one tell me how many season tickets weve sold???

Yet i feel sorry for the fans who still believe in all the crap we've been fed over the last 6 months.

Mersey Billionairs.......... do me a favour!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back