Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we've got the money genuinely and the manager plus DoF wants him...

However, Naisse is a major bug bear of mine. I don't want to see money wasted.

Koeman is +1 for Idrissa Gueye for me.

Looks a £30 million player we only paid 1/3 of that for....

So on that basis I would say yes.

Personally I think they only want him as a 3rd choice and are having to spend over the odds because it's a few hours before the window shuts. If he turns out to be good for us though then happy days.

Niasse is going to have to be a write off by the look of it. Terrible decision by a desperate man. Hope that with Walsh in place that level of mistake won't be made again.

Agree that so far Gueye looks like a gem for what we paid!

Valencia is purely a stop gap second striker, what's the problem here. What superstar striker are we going to attract to sit on the bench as Roms back up? We have kept the main man or else we would have signed a better striker but we don't need to as we have one of the best already. Chilllllllll

we've made decent signings so far,news hopefully on the stadium soon,good start to the season,but to kick on we need two/three top level signings particularly a striker,this will burst our collective bubbles somewhat and will be hugely dissapointing raising question marks already around the new ownership,it reeks of "Everton that"go on blues three hours to get the feel good factor back!!

So as of now......

No top Keeper
No Rb cover
No 4th CB (what Koeman wanted)
No Box 2 Box Midfielder
No Creativity in midfield (No.10)
And unbelievably no new striker (we really needed 3)

But.........

Niasse stil here
Kone still here
McGeady still here
Oviedo still here

We sold a Centre Back in a generation for £50m, and only spent the money we've made off him.

So......

The huge new TV deal, not a penny spent
The new super rich investor not spent a bean.

[Poor language removed] brilliant Everton,just brilliant.

Any one tell me how many season tickets weve sold???

Yet i feel sorry for the fans who still believe in all the crap we've been fed over the last 6 months.

Mersey Billionairs.......... do me a favour!!!
It's squad balancing yano

Personally I think they only want him as a 3rd choice and are having to spend over the odds because it's a few hours before the window shuts. If he turns out to be good for us though then happy days.

Niasse is going to have to be a write off by the look of it. Terrible decision by a desperate man. Hope that with Walsh in place that level of mistake won't be made again.

Agree that so far Gueye looks like a gem for what we paid!

Agreed.

Just hope that there are calmer heads in the Everton operations room than on this forum.

Last few pages have been bedwetting all over the show.

Apparently SSN etc have been purposely left in the dark so the only info they are getting are from sources outside of the club.

He sounds confident.

I'd really love to believe this, but with any big transfer, you have numerous people in the know at both clubs, as well as agents, sponsors etc etc - something would be leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back