Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just IMAGINE if lukaku had left last week...

Being an optimist so I feel better, we're already playing better than last year, and lukaku hasn't even woken up yet. Providing we beat Sunderland and the Manchester's don't draw, we'll be 3rd for a week at least :D

I am so so so bitterly disappointed by this window, it promised so much but as always was an absolute joke. Selling one of the top young cb's and for what? Mediocrity. One injury to Rom and we will plummet down the table. Still no playmaker, no second striker (can't count West Ham's 3rd/4th choice), no CB cover and no number one keeper. Terrible window in my opinion. Sorry for the negativity

this window has gone literally exactly as all the bell ends on RAWK predicted it would when we first got taken over.

amazing how we were all so blind to it for so long

Know more about companies that you mate, I bet you. And yes he can. Lots of ways of taking money from a company. He's just sold the club. And I'm sure he got tax advantages in the way he did it. He's a vile man and a eyesore on our history.

What a claim from a 23 year old...

No you don't - I can completely assure you. Let's keep it simple for now - explain to me the connection between the club receiving the sky money and a share sale by an owner. And throw in 'tax' as an exotic sounding option. Guessing you watched the Big Short or Trading Places? You don't have a clue.

Ok excuse m but I've read your comment up down backwards and every which way but I don't thinkn it's right. Is it internet joke code?

Apologies if I've misunderstood.

Cheers, Ted.

It is a bit unclear to be fair.

What he's saying is he's going to fit the appendage attached to the end of his arm firmly inside his anus until he passes out.

Hope that clears things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back