Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about it, there was only really Kone who was desperate to come, out of everyone we wanted but couldn't get? Witsel held out for Juventus, Hart was never seemingly a target (Stek appears to be his no1 choice) Lucas and Sissoko went elsewhere and Ghezzal said no thanks.

Koeman and Walsh weren't in place early enough to get their preferred deals over the line before silly season started. Next summer will be different.

Koeman was appointed in June. Walsh in mid July.
Sorry but your naive here.

our motto
The buck stops with the owner. Moshiri kept Elstone in a position of prominence, despite his obvious shortcomings.

Moshiri is ultimately to blame for this as the majority shareholder.
The buck stops with the owner. Moshiri kept Elstone in a position of prominence, despite his obvious shortcomings.

Moshiri is ultimately to blame for this as the majority shareholder.
100% moshiri he's put certain people on charge of transfers

Just thinking about it, there was only really Kone who was desperate to come, out of everyone we wanted but couldn't get? Witsel held out for Juventus, Hart was never seemingly a target (Stek appears to be his no1 choice) Lucas and Sissoko went elsewhere and Ghezzal said no thanks.

Koeman and Walsh weren't in place early enough to get their preferred deals over the line before silly season started. Next summer will be different.
imo they had plenty of time, they just messed it up

We have a top 8 first 11. We have a top 10 squad. Who do you think we have better squad than

City, Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester, Palace, West Ham, Stoke?

Teams that have a better squad than us

- City
- Utd
- Arsenal
- Spurs
- Liverpool

Level
- Leicester
- W.Ham
- MAYBE S'ton (maybe - they're yet to win a game)

We're better than the rest (squad-wise)

Tried to keep my head this transfer window.

Bony to Stoke was the killer for me.

Here's hoping Lukaku's got 40 odd games in him this season.
Bony is to much like Lukaku, also more than likely we will only play one striker so with Lukaku being number one would Bony be happy on the bench I think not. That's why Valencia is a short term fix, which im Quite happy with. Would have like Kone from Sunderland and a playmaker (but who that is decent is available?).

Terrible window, based on all the bs this summer and this lol new found wealth I am totally gobsmacked right now. I thought we had finally got away from the past but no. Hate this club right now. It always disappoints on every [Poor language removed] level.
What genius at the club thought of that line of BS to sedate the fans while we sold the best young defender in a generation.

We'll be selling Lukaku very, very soon.

If we do well in the first half of the season I expect players like Mata to see us in a totally different way, we are still being looked at in the Martinez way. I think Some of these players won't get much playing time at the big clubs and will want out come January.
Palace signed Remy and Benteke. Martinez and our standing as a club had nothing to do with why we didn't get players.

Maybe certain individual players but we should never have been after them in the first place. e.g. Sissoko tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back