Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are an injury-to-lukaku away from a poor season. The only glaring hole fixed was at CB- really, really needed decent competition for Rom, not competition for Niasse/Kone :D

Keeper has given us breathing space - though do think they will be a priority come the winter. They were at the end of this window and the club have failed in this regard.

Valencia will be fine for us. He's got something to prove and has hardly been played in his actual position at W.Ham - always shoehorned out wide.

Lack of a playmaker/box-to-box midfielder is worrysome but the form of Gueye and Barry would make it hard to crowbar anybody (realistic signing wise) into there at the moment

The manager has been mugged off.

He's mentioned the number of siginings he expected and didn't get them. I'm not sure how he can have faith in those making the signings.

We had zero dominant CB's. Have you not watched Jags/Mori/Stones keystone cop it the last two years? Williams was just what we needed. Gueye has been great so far. Bolasie isn't worth 30m.
I'd have Stones over Willams, but mainly because I loved watching him play, I think Williams is great business, but I wouldn't put him above Stones who I think is massively underrated by our fans tbh.
Bolasie so far looks a lesser player than Mirallas for me, but a good backup.
Gueye>Barry is the tiny improvement I speak of, Barry is quality but Gueye has pace and stamina over him plus the will to drive forwards making him a useful CM as well as a DM.

Before the Euros... Sissoko said this...

Everyone knows, I often said it when I was young, Arsenal is the club of my heart, because there were quite a few French players there like Thierry Henry, Robert Pires, Sylvain Wiltord, Patrick Vieira who was my idol…

"The beautiful Arsenal. We will see. I cannot tell you if I am going to go to Arsenal. For the moment, I am focused on the French national team and the Euros."

LOL

ThreadBanner2_zps5jjcv2pp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back