Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams that have a better squad than us

- City
- Utd
- Arsenal
- Spurs
- Liverpool

Level
- Leicester
- W.Ham
- MAYBE S'ton (maybe - they're yet to win a game)

We're better than the rest (squad-wise)

Leicester chelsea got a better sqaud than us !id even say west ham is a tad better ! we just loaned a player off them ! :-(

We've purely just replaced Howard, Pienaar, Osman and Hibbo with a few better players and a Stones Replacement. Absolute embarrassment ENNER VALENCIA another one for the west ham fans to have on us. If we pay the 14 mill next year I've seen it all then

How many of you had conversations with fans of other clubs over the summer, informing them of the upcoming sea change in the fortunes of Everton? Perhaps boasting about how this shiny new beast would be challenging them over the coming years and gasping in awe at the multitude of superstars signing in for us. I certainly did.

Work tomorrow is going to be fun

It's already started for me :dodgy:

Guys - been a crazy couple of windows (this and last). We have all spent hours on here and Twitter, other forums. We all thought something incredible would happen. This led me to go to other forums, other clubs. Most of them don't have this to this level seen here. ie a high level of support very desperate for something better. I give you an example - Usmanov. Go to all the top Arsenal forums in the UK/World. The amount of threads and post about him on Everton forums is x10 more than Arsenal equiv.

Don't do it again. It's not worth it. What we have learned is that if there is a rumour, it will be done fast, and every source will know. There is no ITK really, it's just Chinese whispers. Don't blame the person reporting, but it's diluted and the source is speculating.

No problem with a player jibbing us for spurs last minute but why apart from panic were we scrambling around on the last day of the window when the player has been available all summer are 30 mill

I think he should for sure. I don't think he will.

If I were him, my resignation would have been in at 11:01pm. He now isn't contracted to do the job with the description he was given before taking it. The Everton board have shafted him.

We're in full agreement there. He is no doubt fuming. But it looks to me like incompetence in execution rather than broken promises (ie. finance or intent). I'd love to be a fly on the wall for his next chat with Moshiri.

Teams that have a better squad than us

- City
- Utd
- Arsenal
- Spurs
- Liverpool

Level
- Leicester
- W.Ham
- MAYBE S'ton (maybe - they're yet to win a game)

We're better than the rest (squad-wise)

Maybe...if our one decent striker stays fit and starts scoring again regularly in the league.

Im a very positive fan but if, on the day Bobby was sacked, you'd have told me Koeman, Bolasie and Valencia in...and Stones out, I would have said get lost.

It all seems like a mediocre step up, which seems a bit better because of the state of us over the last two seasons.

Could be wrong and I'm not overly concerned we will have a bad season but the whole thing leaves me feeling very meh

Evermeh FC

...still can't wait to see the scamps again though! 10 more days

The one position we have been in desperate need for is a creative attacking midfielder. But it's as if the club knows that it might displace Barkley, and they haven't got the balls to do it.

Koeman may have a few nasty changes to make in the next while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back