Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all a very disappointing window showing that we have no desire to rescue his league campaign at all (unless there's some last minute deals going through under the wire and I'll take it all back)

See this is exactly what I mean, unless you're on the wind up.

What did you expect mate? What is your idea of ambition?

We've made our third ever biggest signing today. Nobody on here really has a clue about him, so he could be tosh or he could turn out to be world class. I'll trust Martinez' judgement like I did with Mori and Besic etc.

We've shifted most of the deadwood and got good money for it. We were never gonna switch goalkeepers and the if we did, the keepers available in January wouldn't be worth buying.

We also definitely made an approach for Yarmolenko, but we weren't willing to meet what Kyiv wanted to sell him this window.

I'd say it's been another strong window.

Why should he?

So cryarse balloons like you can have a go if it doesn't happen?

You've been waiting for something to have a whine about all night. I guess after we actually signed somebody you thought you'd make @Boss_Blue your patsy.

Go and drink your whiskey and bleach. Swill those paracetamol down with it too.
Maybe hold back on the Whiskey if it is a decent single malt, seems a shame to waste it

The day that stoke blow us out the water is the day we should call it a day. I'm calling it.

Fish_tricks.gif

See this is exactly what I mean, unless you're on the wind up.

What did you expect mate? What is your idea of ambition?

We've made our third ever biggest signing today. Nobody on here really has a clue about him, so he could be tosh or he could turn out to be world class.

We've shifted most of the deadwood and got good money for it. We were never gonna switch goalkeepers and the if we did, the keepers available in January wouldn't be worth buying.

We also definitely made an approach for Yarmolenko, but we weren't willing to meet what Kyiv wanted to sell him this window.

I'd say it's been another strong window.

Weird to me that three clubs reportedly are interested, know Kiev's price, may have made a bid below that mark, are all willing to wait until summer or do other business in the mean time. What do Kiev expect to get for Yarmolenko?

Ok. I Left for work at 7.15. came home at 3.45 this afternoon. Looked at this thread and the Guardian site for 20 minutes. Went to give a couple of classes. Came back home at 8.30 and had another look. had some dinner and came back on to see we'd signed Niasse. Went to watch 'Catch Me if You Can' and came back on to see you've all gone mad.

Great day.

Reme Garde rumoured to be calling it a day, due to not being allowed to sign players

Randy Learner must of given up the ghost on staying in the Prem

Weird to me that three clubs reportedly are interested, know Kiev's price, may have made a bid below that mark, are all willing to wait until summer or do other business in the mean time. What do Kiev expect to get for Yarmolenko?

From what I understand mate, and going along with what @roydo has been quoting from his mate all window, it looks like we had agreed the price with Kyiv in August, but they then moved the goalposts and that's why it fell through back in the summer.

We went back in this window with what they had said they wanted (€30mil - so £22mil, which fits the stories of what the reported bid we made earlier this window), but because they didn't get knocked out of the CL, they didn't want to sell him this month, so have put the price up to €35m, which is £26mil(ish).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back