Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean mate?

half a year?

6 years you've not missed a game, 6 years you have?

Either 6 or 12 years and you aren't sure?

I think we deserve answers

6 1/2 years..

And before calling my an arm chair fan... 6 1/2 years ago I moved to Aus.. My last game in the UK was westham away when Saha came on and changed the game... I have been back to UK once since then for my sister wedding and managed to get Wolfsburg tickets.. I was so passionate about England and Everton... My passion for England died years ago .... And watching the most talented players I have ever seen Everton have, play the way they are, and knowing that in the summer, they will start to leave just drains me of any passion for the rest of this season

Not really.. At the end I was and I didn't want Roberto... But I loved his first season and actually thought that finally we would be progressing every year and good times were ahead... I love his idea of buying young players and I enjoyed watching them.... But the style of play has changed from his first year and now it's like watching paint dry...
We've scored the fourth most goals in the division, frustrating perhaps that results haven't followed suit but you're just being melodramatic to the point of absurdity with your paint drying criticism.

We've scored the fourth most goals in the division, frustrating perhaps that results haven't followed suit but you're just being melodramatic to the point of absurdity with your paint drying criticism.

I'm talking about 90% of our games.... There have been a few which were good to watch... But conceding first constantly and throwing away leads every week is boring...

He's got a point for me. The football we are watching is painfully slow in the build-up at times and I'm sure is at least partly responsible for the defensive ineptitude. its difficult to suddenly rouse yourself in a game when the opposition decide to have a go. One of the quietest nights at Goodison in the first half that i've experienced, but one shot at goal in 20 minutes will do that to a crowd

I'm talking about 90% of our games.... There have been a few which were good to watch... But conceding first constantly and throwing away leads every week is boring...
no it isn't mate. Its frustrating.
We haven't been playing boring football.
Last season was crap football, this season not at all. We just haven't been defending well.
Perhaps you should take a break from football for a while if you're finding it all a bit boring

He's got a point for me. The football we are watching is painfully slow in the build-up at times and I'm sure is at least partly responsible for the defensive ineptitude. its difficult to suddenly rouse yourself in a game when the opposition decide to have a go. One of the quietest nights at Goodison in the first half that i've experienced, but one shot at goal in 20 minutes will do that to a crowd
Perhaps people need to readjust their expectations, we aren't always going to go from back to front quickly.

no it isn't mate. Its frustrating.
We haven't been playing boring football.
Last season was crap football, this season not at all. We just haven't been defending well.
Perhaps you should take a break from football for a while if you're finding it all a bit boring

I find breaking to opposition area... Then turning back and slowly passing the ball back to Howard boring.. You can't deny it is.... Martinez plays football like an Italian team... Just one that can't defend... It's an eye sore IMO

I find breaking to opposition area... Then turning back and slowly passing the ball back to Howard boring.. You can't deny it is.... Martinez plays football like an Italian team... Just one that can't defend... It's an eye sore IMO
I find it quite interesting to watch mate.
As I said if you can't hack results going our way, conceding goals or the type of football we play maybe take a step away for a time.

I find it quite interesting to watch mate.
As I said if you can't hack results going our way, conceding goals or the type of football we play maybe take a step away for a time.

I just want Martinez gone! Or to wake up and stop being stubborn and give everyone something to cheer and look forward to... The reason the players don't like playing at goodison is coz the atmosphere is terrible... And that is down to the way we play...fans need something to get them excited and something to cheer... Watching cb play the ball to eachother doesn't do this...

Not really.. At the end I was and I didn't want Roberto... But I loved his first season and actually thought that finally we would be progressing every year and good times were ahead... I love his idea of buying young players and I enjoyed watching them.... But the style of play has changed from his first year and now it's like watching paint dry...

It's all about opinions mate, but you must be really hard to please considering we're playing football that is considered by a lot of pundits/media to be the most exciting in the prem.

It's all about opinions mate, but you must be really hard to please considering we're playing football that is considered by a lot of pundits/media to be the most exciting in the prem.

I don't think watching Everton throw away matches is exciting... I used to love the KK Newcastle team... Great to watch.. But we don't play like that... Most of our possession is in our own half..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back