Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets do this....

Geri HIT
The Clev HIT

Holgate ??????
LRod ??????
Mori HIT
Lennon HIT

Foulds ??????
Tarahahshshjai ??????
Niase MISS
Barry HIT
Robles HIT

Escape MISS
Jamo HIT
Utter Aids MISS MISS MISS
Stanek ?????
Kone MISS MISS MISS
Besic HIT HIT HIT
Lukaku HIT
Galloway HIT

Eto'o MISS
Traore MISS

10 HITS
6 MISSES
5 ??????

As well as those in bold, I had E'to down as a qualified hit (certainly not a miss). Traore played one match and got injured. Doesn't count. The others are all unknown (how can you have Niasse as a miss FFS!).

So, amended scores on the doors: 14 players to make a judgement on - 11 hits (at a cost of £69M) and 3 misses (at a cost of £6.5M).

In other words - for every £10 spent he makes great use of £9 of it.

The feller's a genius.

As well as those in bold, I had E'to down as a qualified hit (certainly not a miss). Traore played one match and got injured. Doesn't count. The others are all unknown (how can you have Niasse as a miss FFS!).

So, amended scores on the doors: 14 players to make a judgement on - 11 hits (at a cost of £69M) and 3 misses (at a cost of £6.5M).

In other words - for every £10 spent he makes great use of £9 of it.

The feller's a genius.

Not even gonna bother with those numbers, hes spunked 100m on 22 players, scores on the doors read.

10 Hits
6 MISSES
6 ??????

Those are facts.

So 100m spent, 6 Misses, which means roughly 60m wasted on utter dross.

Meh.

Lets do this....

Geri HIT
The Clev HIT
Holgate ??????
LRod ??????
Mori HIT
Lennon HIT
Foulds ??????
Tarahahshshjai ??????
Niase MISS
Barry HIT
Robles HIT
Escape MISS
Jamo HIT
Utter Aids MISS MISS MISS
Stanek ?????
Kone MISS MISS MISS
Besic HIT HIT HIT
Lukaku HIT
Galloway HIT
Eto'o MISS
Traore MISS

10 HITS
6 MISSES
5 ??????

Robes a hit??? Just lol at that

Not even gonna bother with those numbers, hes spunked 100m on 22 players, scores on the doors read.

10 Hits
6 MISSES
6 ??????

Those are facts.

So 100m spent, 6 Misses, which means roughly 60m wasted on utter dross.

Meh.
Might want to check your math.

100m on 22 players averages to 4.5m per player. Now take that times your 6 misses equals 27m not your over inflated 60m. Some of you want him out so bad you'll make up bad numbers for simple math. I love it.

Might want to check your math.

100m on 22 players averages to 4.5m per player. Now take that times your 6 misses equals 27m not your over inflated 60m. Some of you want him out so bad you'll make up bad numbers for simple math. I love it.

Lad I couldnt be bothered doing proper math, im reading The Art of War here.

But in fairness, not all players are equal in terms of fees, so the best way is to add the 6 misses in transfer fees and wages together, then add together the 10 Hits and wages, divide it by Besic and then you get the proper number.

But in fairness, not all players are equal in terms of fees, so the best way is to add the 6 misses in transfer fees and wages together, then add together the 10 Hits and wages, divide it by Besic and then you get the proper number.

Really is tough math. Stuck to reading Sun Tzu, that's a good idea.

Obviously not but when you're going everything together you have to take average, can't pick and choose which fees you want to lump into the losses to fit your argument.

Oh well enjoy the game.

"Lad I couldnt be bothered doing proper math, im reading The Art of War here."
- Donald Rumsfeld

Really is tough math. Stuck to read in Sun Tzu, that's a good idea.

Obviously not but when you're going everything together you have to take average, can't pick and choose which fees you want to lump into the losses to fit your argument.

Oh well enjoy the game.

Mate, im a big fan of El Cocos transfer policy, sure hes made mistakes, but he signed 3 players that nullify any mistakes hes made and will ever make in the future, Lukaku, Geri and Besic trump EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back