Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cost 2m, im not saying hes utterly amazing and I do have concerns that hes "good enough" to be number 1, but at worst he would make a solid and able back up keeper and if sold we would easily recoup the fee spent, a hit in my eyes.
Stand your ground against the plotter FFS!

Mate of mine who's a Bolton fan is hoping that if Bolton get relegated, that we sign Zak Clough. He's been telling me for months that this kid has massive potential.

I think we ought to try and sign Juan Mata, massively out of favour at United and they will want to clear players off the books as they are going to spend huge this summer. Still only 27, one of the most talented players in the league, and tailor-made for Bobbyball. Could see him being availaboe for around £10m.

I think we ought to try and sign Juan Mata, massively out of favour at United and they will want to clear players off the books as they are going to spend huge this summer. Still only 27, one of the most talented players in the league, and tailor-made for Bobbyball. Could see him being availaboe for around £10m.
A champions league club will come knocking if he became available. Like Arsenal or Juve.

Dreamland mate.

Man United aren't going to take a £27milion loss on him and tbh Mata wouldn't leave a club of that size to come here.

10mil? Times it by 3 maybe. Not to mention his wage

28rmopc.gif

Whoever takes over including Jose would have offers of £25mil+ especially with new TV money.

There are other players there though who may be made available such as Fellaini (who we shouldnt take and wouldnt anyway) also Powell (linked by @jinkyali and has been linked every window) and of course perhaps Rooney himself.

Personally i would be more inclined to look at Ander Herrera who i think may be available under £20mil and be ideal in the centre for us and also Memphis Depay who again could be £20mil but has all the hallmarks of being a top player for us if used on the left in a similar role to Deulofeu --Niasse then moving centrally.

Going to be big changes at Utd in the summer.

Also, Chelsea where Hiddink has said they need alot of new players and although will leave as manager he will still be an advisor to the club.

i cant remember if it was @MoutsGoat or @davek who mentioned about the centre back Andreas Christensen on loan at Gladbach.

If he isnt part of their squad next season if be amazed but never know.

Mori/Galloway at LCB perfect.

Jags isnt getting any younger and Stones who knows.....but if holgate /browning dont come through we need one more....

Jonathan Tah looks excellent defensively and could be the new jags we need.....guess it depends also on how Martinez sees another CB if he wants a player or defensive nous is priority.

Last edited:
Whoever takes over including Jose would have offers of £25mil+ especially with new TV money.

There are other players there though who may be made available such as Fellaini (who we shouldnt take and wouldnt anyway) also Powell (linked by @jinkyali and has been linked every window) and of course perhaps Rooney himself.

Personally i would be more inclined to look at Ander Herrera who i think may be available under £20mil and be ideal in the centre for us and also Memphis Depay who again could be £20mil but has all the hallmarks of being a top player for us if used on the left in a similar role to Deulofeu --Niasse then moving centrally.

Going to be big changes at Utd in the summer.

Also, Chelsea where Hiddink has said they need alot of new players and although will leave as manager he will still be an advisor to the club.

i cant remember if it was @MoutsGoat or @davek who mentioned about the centre back Andreas Christensen on loan at Gladbach.

If he isnt part of their squad next season if be amazed but never know.

Mori/Galloway at LCB perfect.

Jags isnt getting any younger and Stones who knows.....but if holgate /browning dont come through we need one more....

Jonathan Tah looks excellent defensively and could be the new jags we need.....guess it depends also on how Martinez sees another CB if he wants a player or defensive nous is priority.
Yep. Christensen is one of those players who can play at CB and FB so might also save money on a Coleman understudy.

Looks very calm on the ball and would be a fair replacement for Stones if he went. If we're selling to Chelsea then RM needs to be enquiring about him.

Yep. Christensen is one of those players who can play at CB and FB so might also save money on a Coleman understudy.

Looks very calm on the ball and would be a fair replacement for Stones if he went. If we're selling to Chelsea then RM needs to be enquiring about him.

Didnt realise he could play FB, i just read on wiki that hes actually on a two year loan to Gladbach not just one season.

He's just the type of signing we should be making, top notch, young and not in his team (chelsea).

Interesting thing is that Mori and Galloway are different types of player in the same position so if Stones stays i wonder which would be the best pairing long term.

Also, interesting to see who comes in one Jags starts being phased out as we will need a RCB. With Stones being of such standing then i imagine we will have Holgate/Browning behind him but would be interesting to see if we make another Mori type.signing to compete with him.....

I really do Mori / Stones as a far more naive Puyol /Pique partnership who can develop over time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back