Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder will a takeover mean a complete sea-change in the suggested incomings in this thread?
Well we won't know what is happening till the summer. Nobody knows what we will spend in the next window. For all we know we could spend £100m+ this summer but until we make a couple of signings I think most of us will just remain hopeful about what may happen rather than expect it.

Important we get Lukaku, Barkley and Stones on new contracts soon though. Get that done and sign some good players this summer and we will all be looking forward to next season.

Well we won't know what is happening till the summer. Nobody knows what we will spend in the next window. For all we know we could spend £100m+ this summer but until we make a couple of signings I think most of us will just remain hopeful about what may happen rather than expect it.

Important we get Lukaku, Barkley and Stones on new contracts soon though. Get that done and sign some good players this summer and we will all be looking forward to next season.
That's the main thing,never mind signings just get them 3 on new contracts and that's a real boost mate

I wonder will a takeover mean a complete sea-change in the suggested incomings in this thread?

i think Martinez priority has been the young players with top potential...think that will continue with him also now being able to use more money of course.

So, more Lukaku level signings perhaps...

Edit: Great if Howard is off but i dont fancy Marshall at all.

Forget transfers, that's fkin small time now boys. We're on a different planet now lads, we're gonna construct a mutherfking Death Star, see how Jim fkin White reacts to that on Deadline Day.

shoot me down now but.... if villa go down I wouldn't be against a cheeky low bid for Gaby agbonlahor... not fantastic, not prolific but he could be a great option off the bench with the players we have creating chances for him. I usually would never advocate a signing like that but he is too good to play out of the premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back