Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no huge changes are needed. But we have SO MUCH rubbish in the squad that, for so long now, has had zero positive effect on the team whatsoever. I'm talking Howard, Hibbert, Gibson, Osman, Pienaar, McGeady, Kone. We need these players gone and about five much higher quality ones brought in. Obviously we'll have no 'marquee' signings, and that's ok. But we need a top class goalkeeper, a proven second striker, a creative midfielder and further quality to push those already in the first team to perform even better.
Begovic, yarmelenko, siggurson (from Swansea) bony from city. All would improve our squad no end.

No thanks mert.

We have enough pacy players who can beat a man and score a superfootgol.

We need a number 8 with ze magic in le boots.
On balance I probably agree, like him as a player but he wouldn't work out on the left as bit too right footed and hasn't really shone in central midfield to date. Plus he keeps on getting injured.

Hope he gets somewhere that suits him though, seems a nice kid.

On balance I probably agree, like him as a player but he wouldn't work out on the left as bit too right footed and hasn't really shone in central midfield to date. Plus he keeps on getting injured.

Hope he gets somewhere that suits him though, seems a nice kid.

Yeah you know, dont get me wrong, im not saying no, im just saying not really what I want, the lads a cracking player and he would probably walk into our team if fully fit and on his game, 6months ago I would have been all over it, but currently he doesnt feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back