Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zat, you must have touted about 200 players in this thread and hardly any of them are known or go onto world stardom . Why not give it a rest for a bit mate .

Not really sure how my posts affect you, stick me on ignore if they bother you.

Clearly there are posters who know the players i've mentioned as they are suggesting the same names. So, perhaps do a google on some of them (who are actually really well known, heres the recent ones:

Ruben Neves
Saul Niguez
Youri Tielemans
William Carvalho
Bernardo Silva
Oliver Torres
Bernd Leno
Sergio Rico

Not sure if that's quite 200 names but it should give you a bit of insight into the discussions on the last two pages so you can participate more actively in the thread.

Not really sure how my posts affect you, stick me on ignore if they bother you.

Clearly there are posters who know the players i've mentioned as they are suggesting the same names. So, perhaps do a google on some of them (who are actually really well known, heres the recent ones:

Ruben Neves
Saul Niguez
Youri Tielemans
William Carvalho
Bernardo Silva
Oliver Torres
Bernd Leno
Sergio Rico

Not sure if that's quite 200 names but it should give you a bit of insight into the discussions on the last two pages so you can participate more actively in the thread.

I love to see FIFA games passed off as nerd scout knowledge.

"Clearly".

Interesting summer ahead. Especially keeper situation...will we go big and buy definite number one keeper wholl right away showe Joel into the bench...I have me doubts on that.

Bring Rooney back home and we wont be losing derbys anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back