Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...everton-boss-roberto-martinez-handed-10989170

Everton boss Roberto Martinez to be handed "expanded" transfer war chest
Everton boss says he can now "expand" his search for new signings
JS83164224.jpg

Everton manager Roberto Martinez confident he will have more to spend than ever this summer
Roberto Martinez has been given the green light to launch a summer spending spree.

The Everton boss will see his transfer kitty swell after the arrival of billionaire investorFarhad Moshiri to Goodison.

Martinez had already started lining up his targets for the post-season but will now cast his net wider into Europe to find the players who can turn Everton into Champions League contenders.

Andriy Yarmolenko remains on the wanted-list at Goodison and Everton’s new-found financial muscle could pave the way for a summer deal with Dynamo Kiev, after a failed bid last August.

Martinez is keeping his plans close to his chest and though he insists the type of player Everton are chasing will stay the same, he admits the calibre of their targets has now changed.
YARMLAT.jpg

Go get him: Everton may now have the financial muscle to make a deal for Andriy Yarmolenko happen
“I wouldn’t say my transfer plans have changed, in the way we work,” Martinez said.

“The way we work is to identify the footballers who would fit in with the way we want to play and the way we want to be but, clearly, the new era means we will have to extend the amount of players we can fit in our project.

“It hasn’t changed but what it has done is expanded the area we can look into.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...everton-boss-roberto-martinez-handed-10989170

Everton boss Roberto Martinez to be handed "expanded" transfer war chest
Everton boss says he can now "expand" his search for new signings
JS83164224.jpg

Everton manager Roberto Martinez confident he will have more to spend than ever this summer
Roberto Martinez has been given the green light to launch a summer spending spree.

The Everton boss will see his transfer kitty swell after the arrival of billionaire investorFarhad Moshiri to Goodison.

Martinez had already started lining up his targets for the post-season but will now cast his net wider into Europe to find the players who can turn Everton into Champions League contenders.

Andriy Yarmolenko remains on the wanted-list at Goodison and Everton’s new-found financial muscle could pave the way for a summer deal with Dynamo Kiev, after a failed bid last August.

Martinez is keeping his plans close to his chest and though he insists the type of player Everton are chasing will stay the same, he admits the calibre of their targets has now changed.
YARMLAT.jpg

Go get him: Everton may now have the financial muscle to make a deal for Andriy Yarmolenko happen
“I wouldn’t say my transfer plans have changed, in the way we work,” Martinez said.

“The way we work is to identify the footballers who would fit in with the way we want to play and the way we want to be but, clearly, the new era means we will have to extend the amount of players we can fit in our project.

“It hasn’t changed but what it has done is expanded the area we can look into.”

Yep.

Similar style of player, but means we can go out and get our No.1 target rather than settling for No.2 or No.3.

Not gonna be signing any £40/50mil players but we can bring in quality that we need to really boost our first team.

Maybe it's the miserable evertonian in me but I'm still waiting to be ejected from the matrix and all this billionaire transfer talk to be a fictional reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back