Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we ought to sign a real big name who's getting up there, someone who would have been on Real Madrid's shopping list 5 years ago. A name that has some real star power even if they're a bit past it. Need to raise our profile. We could afford the wages now. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar maybe? Ribery?

Both fossils and would expect to play every minute despite their age. German league is probably the place to be looking though.

Who/what is O Jojo?

Regardless, that would 100% be Lukaku's replacement, if true. The guy is very good and not a bench warmer by any stretch!

Portuguese paper i think and was one of the papers providing info on moutinho ages ago.

Slimani i think would be a disaster for us...yes hes highly rated and has good stats but same in jan i dont think he would do it in the prem...

Who/what is O Jojo?

Regardless, that would 100% be Lukaku's replacement, if true. The guy is very good and not a bench warmer by any stretch!

If we sell lukaku and replace him with this slimani guy then that would be disaster for us (he is slow among other things, gary Barry could outrun him ) . He is nowhere near lukaku's quality.

If we sell lukaku and replace him with this slimani guy then that would be disaster for us (he is slow among other things, gary Barry could outrun him ) . He is nowhere near lukaku's quality.

Hows BKK mate? Thinking of making a move there...just in Phuket for a week now lapping up the sun.

I dont think its a lukaku replacement,i think martinez wants 2 or 3 forwards of different styles...Lukaku + Niasse and one more and has finally realised Kone is dreadful and had his "unique moment" already.

Niasse is meant to be a workhorse and this chap while not so much a "poacher", more so than the other two...so a bit of variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back