Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Bobby has his eye on this Gent vs Wolfsburg game right now. Gents left winger, Simon, looks a real talent. Rapid. Has beaten his man on most occasions tonight and had a good first leg too

the Everton USA FB page had some crazy hypothetical "who should we buy" thread. Funny to see some high powered O names there, and some perhaps reasonable targets if we have scratch.

had me laughing as not one of our listed hypothetical targets - those outside our tax bracket - were the most obvious.

Neuer.

the Everton USA FB page had some crazy hypothetical "who should we buy" thread. Funny to see some high powered O names there, and some perhaps reasonable targets if we have scratch.

had me laughing as not one of our listed hypothetical targets - those outside our tax bracket - were the most obvious.

Neuer.
Facebook is utter madness.

Reactions: obc
I've high hopes for a new Brazilian wonderkid who is just breaking through at Gremio. Left sided attacker.

Main reason I want us to sign him is because he is called Everton. I've always wanted us to field a player called Everton.

I've high hopes for a new Brazilian wonderkid who is just breaking through at Gremio. Left sided attacker.

Main reason I want us to sign him is because he is called Everton. I've always wanted us to field a player called Everton.
That would be novel. Is he any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back