Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre Gray of Burnley has just netted his 22nd of the season. Surely a player we could afford now, very talented player and scoring that many goals in a team that plays 'okay' football in a league full of defensive Bulldogs (unless you play QPR, Their defence is so Everton-esque)

Jamie Vardy has a £30m release clause, surely that's affordable with the cash we have now. Only thing would be whether he'd want to leave the Premier League champions for little old Everton. Maybe he would if he got offered ludicrous wages, like 4x more than anyone else.

It's like suggesting for us to sign Ronaldo but eh, if Leicester can actually win the league in the first place then anything's possible.

Jamie Vardy has a £30m release clause, surely that's affordable with the cash we have now. Only thing would be whether he'd want to leave the Premier League champions for little old Everton. Maybe he would if he got offered ludicrous wages, like 4x more than anyone else.

As mad as this sounds, I don't want Vardy. He's found a team that is built around him and is at the peak of his powers now; he will never be as good as he has been this season IMO.

It's like suggesting for us to sign Ronaldo but eh, if Leicester can actually win the league in the first place then anything's possible.
LOL.

Really? You think so?

Hows BKK mate? Thinking of making a move there...just in Phuket for a week now lapping up the sun.

I dont think its a lukaku replacement,i think martinez wants 2 or 3 forwards of different styles...Lukaku + Niasse and one more and has finally realised Kone is dreadful and had his "unique moment" already.

Niasse is meant to be a workhorse and this chap while not so much a "poacher", more so than the other two...so a bit of variety.

Zatara-- Bangkok always good it- been here few years now; enjoying it!

Andre Gray of Burnley has just netted his 22nd of the season. Surely a player we could afford now, very talented player and scoring that many goals in a team that plays 'okay' football in a league full of defensive Bulldogs (unless you play QPR, Their defence is so Everton-esque)
Absolutely no chance.

Everything I said in my reply was in jest

I don't want Vardy. Leicester system suits him we just need someone who can work as hard and get that luck.

I SEE YOU BABY, OUMAR NIASSE, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back