Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't play either Kiev (obviously) or Man City anymore this season so Martinez wasn't there to weigh up the up coming opposition.

Almost certainly watching Yarmolenko. Think it's more probable rather than possible that he will be our marquee signing this summer.

Could have been there to watch dragovic. If Stones may go he would be a good player to have in (although he is almost certainly there to watch Yarms)

I think most of us mate are basing opinion on him off the back of him playing against us. Ill hold my hands up and I had never heard if.him before the Europa league, but he seemed to be ideal in those games as the type of player who can drive at the other team when he has the ball. In the unlikeleyhood we signed him, imagine having both him and Ross to push the other team back ? It would make us dangerous if nothing else.
I've written that game from memory as I think any decent player would have filled their boots.
Have no doubt he'd add to our counter attacking potential but think that's the area I'm worried about least

after seeing Yarmolenko in both games against City I think he wouldn't help us that much at all. Playing in a crap league for years, he's about 27 I think and probably won't get much better. For me I think we should aim higher, get a player like Lennon for LM. Someone who's quick, drives at players and puts a shift in defensively too. We need another RB, cover for Coleman. Not sure Martinez's plans regarding Holgate, whether he will use him as a RB or CB. Obvious that we need a new keeper. I'd love to see us get Butland, young, English, been great all season for Stoke.

after seeing Yarmolenko in both games against City I think he wouldn't help us that much at all. Playing in a crap league for years, he's about 27 I think and probably won't get much better. For me I think we should aim higher, get a player like Lennon for LM. Someone who's quick, drives at players and puts a shift in defensively too. We need another RB, cover for Coleman. Not sure Martinez's plans regarding Holgate, whether he will use him as a RB or CB. Obvious that we need a new keeper. I'd love to see us get Butland, young, English, been great all season for Stoke.
The lennon of the left wing is Yarms mate!! He's quick, he drives at players, fair enough he's played on the right for Kiev but he could deffo do a job on the left, swapping through the game with lennon, watch him at the euros and you will see a different player than you did tonight, a lot more passion and ambition will come from him

The lennon of the left wing is Yarms mate!! He's quick, he drives at players, fair enough he's played on the right for Kiev but he could deffo do a job on the left, swapping through the game with lennon, watch him at the euros and you will see a different player than you did tonight, a lot more passion and ambition will come from him

don't get me wrong, he's a player who I've wanted to see at the club for a long time. He's 27/28 and going to cost £20m. I just feel we could possibly get a better player for similar money who is a lot younger. However I certainly won't complain if he signs.

don't get me wrong, he's a player who I've wanted to see at the club for a long time. He's 27/28 and going to cost £20m. I just feel we could possibly get a better player for similar money who is a lot younger. However I certainly won't complain if he signs.
26 at the minute will be 27 in October, just think he is the player to take us up a level.

Yeh but, money is no longer an issue at £v£rton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back