Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have been there to watch dragovic. If Stones may go he would be a good player to have in (although he is almost certainly there to watch Yarms)
Dragovich looks a great player to be honest. Am sure we were linked with Veloso years ago, pure back in the day when he was leaving sporting? must be getting on now, well he is 29 - for a free transfer id take a punt on him too.

Couple of Ukranian sites ran with stories that we were looking at Khacheridi yesterday btw, site they appeared on is more hit than miss though and seems to have gotten its info based purely on what a reporter said during the live televised game on air between City and Kiev.

don't get me wrong, he's a player who I've wanted to see at the club for a long time. He's 27/28 and going to cost £20m. I just feel we could possibly get a better player for similar money who is a lot younger. However I certainly won't complain if he signs.

He turned 26 in October mate

Media are reporting that Bobby was at the Etihad to watch Khacheridi, not Yarmolenko.

Only seen him on youtube. Looks like an italian old school type defender to me but so limited what you can see on youtube.

@bluestevon what do you make of him? Hes pretty tall but skinny for a CB isnt he? Thought his partner in defence was better?

Couple of Ukranian sites ran with stories that we were looking at Khacheridi yesterday btw, site they appeared on is more hit than miss though and seems to have gotten its info based purely on what a reporter said during the live televised game on air between City and Kiev.

My Kiev mate told me last Jan, or maybe Summer, that he had heard we had tried to make contact with 2 other Kiev players back than. Cant find the pm, (havnt looked actually) so cant remember if he named them, but one was deffo a CB.

Got no further than the club/agent at the time.

Was only something he had heard, so didnt post it back then I dont think.

Aye based off a few ukranian sites, more interesting as this time its not just ukranian sites rehashing stories from the uk but a genuine original piece

I was going to mention that of all the Kiev players, I was actually most impressed by him. Sheer size of the lad

My Kiev mate told me last Jan, or maybe Summer, that he had heard we had tried to make contact with 2 other Kiev players back than. Cant find the pm, (havnt looked actually) so cant remember if he named them, but one was deffo a CB.

I remember you mentioning it mate. Think it was Khacherdi (sp?) as I remember an article linking us with a move for him.

Yarmolenko is no doubt a class act. But I'm not sure if he's what we really need... which is a playmaker in all truth to cut through packed defences.

Yarms is an out-and-out winger who is all about power and having a clean run forward - which he's very good at.

Dragovich looks a great player to be honest. Am sure we were linked with Veloso years ago, pure back in the day when he was leaving sporting? must be getting on now, well he is 29 - for a free transfer id take a punt on him too.

Aye seem to remember vus being linked back with him a whilst back.

Seen a fair bit of him and he'd be a very good signing on a free would Veloso, experienced and whilst not the same at least a similar type of player to Barry, suppose best way to describe him is a bit of a mix of Barry and Gibson the way he plays only technically better than both - think your right and he's 29 now, and not a player who ever relied really on his pace so as he gets into his 30's shouldn't start fading too much.

Guess he will end up going somewhere he will get big money though as it's likely his last chance for a 'big/lucrative' move. Turkey, China or maybe Italy as he's been linked a lot with Milan i think

A midfield of Besic, McCarthy, Barry and Veloso would give me a lot of confidence going into a season though and should Barry suddenly do a Distin and fade badly then we'd be still covered for the type of player he likes in the system

It was Khacheridi that he mentioned we'd made contact over, i remember you saying at the time to me

Only seen him on youtube. Looks like an italian old school type defender to me but so limited what you can see on youtube.

@bluestevon what do you make of him? Hes pretty tall but skinny for a CB isnt he? Thought his partner in defence was better?

I'd take eithe rof the Kiev centre backs mate, they are both good, Dragovic is better on the ball/technically but Khacheridi especially for his size can play a bit too, Khacheridi is very good cb though

My own preference is Dragovic but it's close on who the actual better defender is between them

Sounds about right.

Heard zippo btw.

Honestly doubt you will for a bit regardless mate, new owenr has onyl just got his feet udner the table, transfer window is months away, i'm guessing talk about targets will not be something on the agenda for a little whilst at least betwen them, think Bobby is just making his shortlists atm to present to the owner on targets

IF either Khacheridi or Dragovic came in though i think it would be as a result of Stones leaving, both itnernational calibre cb's both used to playing every game, can't see either of them willing to come a team and sit behind Stones, Jags and Funes Mori as 4th choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back