Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want Rooney as a first team. But the effect he will have on our young players will be phenomenal. He's a winner and that's one thing I can't say we have.

Klopp, as much of a maniac he is, has probably said the perfect quote (regarding his players but suits us quite well). - we don't want players jumping on a moving train, we want players to get it moving. Highlights the important lance to Lukaku

Rooneys reps engineered that move turned his head ,remember at the time he and his family were all over the press tv etc.
Now that's fact.

So?

Does that imply that we didn't sell because we desperately needed the money?

No, it doesn't. All it means is Rooney wanted to move.

Back in your box and bring your brain next time you leave it.

The only thing less respectable than someone who takes a ludicrous opinion is one that can't fight his corner without changing the topic.
It's a forum mr 1% it's about opinions ,you wouldn't speak to people like that in the street,good conversation and arguments is what this forum is about !
At the end of a topic it's best to agree to disagree anything else is kopite behaviour

Last edited:

It's a forum mr 1% it's about opinions ,you wouldn't speak to people like that in the street,good conversation and arguments is what this forum is about !
At the end of a topic it's best to agree to disagree anything else is kopite behaviour

Nor would you ask people in the street if they were bullied at school, but here we are.

Come on, we sold Rooney because we needed money. If we sell Rom, it's not because we need money. You can't compare the two at all.

There's no need for the final comments, have some respect for fellow blues.
Nor would you ask people in the street if they were bullied at school, but here we are.

Come on, we sold Rooney because we needed money. If we sell Rom, it's not because we need money. You can't compare the two at all.
hopefully lakaku is here for the long haul
But the Rooney thing still stinks in my mind.When I first seen him in that united shirt I could've booted in the tv

Think before you post.
what you're saying is a ridiculous and boarding on pathetic conspiracy.
Back in your box and bring your brain next time you leave it.

tumblr_nbadcihbXK1s5e5bko1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back