Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell Rom for £60M and get that fella from West Brom for next to n'owt.....easy this transfer lark.

Big Vic's coming home.

Well, it's about as sensible as 99% of the other transfer talk that gets debated on here :-).

Who in their right minds would want to agree to the sale of either Lukaku, Stones or Barkley? Fight to keep them at all costs unless they genuinely don't want to be here....and if they don't then put a stupid price on their heads and be 100% clear that the Club will not enter any dialogue whatsoever until that price is offered. For me, that's what the strength of Moshiri's dollar does.....it gives us bargaining power and a strength of resolve not to cave in when some disease of an agent starts threatening to move his client on.

Sell Rom for £60M and get that fella from West Brom for next to n'owt.....easy this transfer lark.

Big Vic's coming home.

Well, it's about as sensible as 99% of the other transfer talk that gets debated on here :).

Who in their right minds would want to agree to the sale of either Lukaku, Stones or Barkley? Fight to keep them at all costs unless they genuinely don't want to be here....and if they don't then put a stupid price on their heads and be 100% clear that the Club will not enter any dialogue whatsoever until that price is offered. For me, that's what the strength of Moshiri's dollar does.....it gives us bargaining power and a strength of resolve not to cave in when some disease of an agent starts threatening to move his client on.
Who in the right mind would've sold Rooney?

That was only released after the sale of Rooney
I honestly believe we wouldn't have gone bust .
cc60a2a0a6cfe61600a3a5eddc219ccc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back