Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle are getting relegated after signing half of the French League.
Good.
200w.gif

My wish list

Barkley to sign a new contract
Wijnaldum to replace Gibson 18 mil
Embolo, an exciting talent 30 mil
Nolito for our left 20 mil
Bentley for our keeper free

Get rid of
Gibson
Howard gone
Osman
Hibbert
Pienaar
Kone
Over 200k a week a wages of the books for our new signings.

Look at young defenders under study to coleman

I'm not getting these Wijnaldum shouts at all. He's been half decent at home, but apparently goes completely AWOL away from home. No effort, and completely hides.

A massive no from me.

I'm not getting the Bony shouts, he's been a disgrace for City, a proper disgrace.

I know a lot of people involved with City, either as staff or supporters, and not one if them has a good word to say about his performances or attitude. They're crying out for young kids to be played ahead of him.

I definitely do not want him here at all.

I see Barks is now linked with ManU.

He's the man we want to secure long term. Sell anyone but him.

Agree plus he only got two years left, we have more chance losing this guy over stones and lukaku, if he doesn't sign a new contract soom, we will have to sell him this summer

We both may be wrong....says on his wiki that he turned down the move because his team was short at CB (so who knows). Think the fee was £500k at the time...

Imagine if we had kept Mustafi and signed this chap,£60mil+ there....

His agent has said hes not suited to the prem though.

Yeah imagine. Then once a bid comes in for them we could slate them and give them dogs abuse, say there heads been turned and make them bereft of any confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back