Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart
Coleman - Jagielka - Funes Mori - Baines
Kovacic - Barry
Del/Lennon - Barkley - Arnautovic
Bony

I think is realistic, if we have big investment, Hart isnt on stupid wages but he would need a pay cut or sign on fee.

Kovacic if Madrid want rid as per speculation, isn't on massive money and would add abit more creativity, also a hard worker.

Marko from Stoke? Heard he has a release clause, he isn't a massive name but he's scored quite afew this season and always looks a handful.

Bony as I believe Lukaku will leave unfortunately, Bony is still a good play, just hasnt been for City like alot of their players, would need a pay cut but I would like him.

Lol he won't leave starting at Porto on the Champion's League to be on the bench for us imo, Porto have an automatic buy out clause

Mate?

Hart
Kovacic - Barry
Bony

I think is realistic, if we have big investment, Hart isnt on stupid wages but he would need a pay cut or sign on fee.

Kovacic if Madrid want rid as per speculation, isn't on massive money and would add abit more creativity, also a hard worker.

Marko from Stoke? Heard he has a release clause, he isn't a massive name but he's scored quite afew this season and always looks a handful.

Bony as I believe Lukaku will leave unfortunately, Bony is still a good play, just hasnt been for City like alot of their players, would need a pay cut but I would like him.
I mean....theres just a lot there I don't get. Why Arnautovic and why would he come to us when Stoke love him? Why would Hart come to us and why would we want to pay what City would most likely want when we could get equal or better for less?

Hart
Kovacic - Barry
Bony

yo wtf is this?

I may get pelters for this but i possibly think it could be a good thing to sell lukaku.
No doubt his goals have been vital to us this season and he has been excellent but there are plenty of goalscorers around europe at the moment we could go out and get which may actualy add more to the team.
The likes of milik, lacazette, batsuayi, dzeko etc could all come in for a lot less money and possibly offer more to the side then just goals. We could even go out and get a couple of them.
Look at the likes of kane and vardy, they get just as many goals as rom but offer much more than him in terms of workrate and pressing etc.
Klopp wont play benteke because even though he scores goals he dosent do the ugly stuff, he just stands in the box and waits for the goals.
Saying that i dont just want someone who works hard. We need both

Hart
Kovacic - Barry
Bony

Not sure on the others but if we signed Kovacic then he could end up being a world class player and available at a relatively low cost (under £20mil).

Would give us a new dimension in the centre and link with Stones and Barkley.

Too old to spend any serious money on. If we got anyone from Roma I'd rather it was Naiggolan (sp?) or Pjanic but we won't get either.
Shame, really thought he was a good striker at city.

Think he is currently linked with chelsea but I completely agree both would be sweet. Maybe witsel too but not sure on his reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back