Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of talk regarding new signings from the club/press makes me wonder if Roberto already knows he won't be here?

The lack of talk regarding new signings from the club/press makes me wonder if Roberto already knows he won't be here?
Be a bit odd if we were talking about transfers in April mate.

I'd argue it would look the opposite, would seem desperate if he was coming out saying I want to bring in this and that next year like he is using it as an excuse now

Too old to spend any serious money on. If we got anyone from Roma I'd rather it was Naiggolan (sp?) or Pjanic but we won't get either.

He's looked proper pants the few times I've seen him play.

I think with pep going to City there will be a mass clear out there too. Would any be of any worth for us?

Hart if they signed a new keeper. Perhaps the young lad Iheanacho if they wanted rid of him too.

Lets talk about transfers after we have new man at the helm

Is the right answer really. Think we're in for a huge close season of transition though and that excites me. Lot of our current crop aren't up to it/overrated.

If you think that Howard, Gibson, McGeady, Hibbert, Osman, and Pienaar are all almost certainly leaving, that's a massive amount already without speculating about the manager, back room staff, Lukaku, Mirallas, Kone, Stones and Barkley.

Now we're being linked with another Man United reject, Portuguese winger Nani.

You read that right. Nani.

That's how far Everton has fallen.

Long article on Nani in today's Sunday Times. Seems he is about to win his second winners medal (Sporting Lisbon & now Fenerbachce) in two years since leaving Utd but is desperate to return to PL and has a £6.5m buy out clause.
Seems that he's in form and has PL experience, speaks English. Could be possible

Long article on Nani in today's Sunday Times. Seems he is about to win his second winners medal (Sporting Lisbon & now Fenerbachce) in two years since leaving Utd but is desperate to return to PL and has a £6.5m buy out clause.
Seems that he's in form and has PL experience, speaks English. Could be possible

he started off really well here, so i don't know if it was a case of he wasn't good enough/ the right fit for the prem, possibly more of just a confidence issue. to be honest, i'd rather keep mirallas, dela and lennon and bring in a really really top player for the left, someone better than nani ... but we possibly won't have european football to offer, so who knows what will be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back