Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milik. Yes please

United fan innit.

http://eurosport.onet.pl/pilka-nozn...nchesterze-united-ale-daleko-mi-do-tego/rrh3e

The Manchester United you serious?

- My dream is to play at this club. I am a fan of the Red Devils, so I would love to someday play in the team at Old Trafford. So far, however, I am player of Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester I am extremely far.

Maybe some time we will see in an attack the Red Devils duo Arkadiusz Milik - Robert Lewandowski?

- It would be nice to play on the side of Robert, especially at Manchester United. Previously, I have to give my all in training and yet more games to prove that I am needed Bayer Leverkusen.

I will bring in Lacazatte and Milik from your list. A speedy poacher and a target man. The fee of Rom will be massive. We can surely buy two replacements.

Milik seems to score goals which would be defended far better in the prem...not sure he would be able to ste up.

United fan innit.

http://eurosport.onet.pl/pilka-nozn...nchesterze-united-ale-daleko-mi-do-tego/rrh3e

The Manchester United you serious?

- My dream is to play at this club. I am a fan of the Red Devils, so I would love to someday play in the team at Old Trafford. So far, however, I am player of Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester I am extremely far.

Maybe some time we will see in an attack the Red Devils duo Arkadiusz Milik - Robert Lewandowski?

- It would be nice to play on the side of Robert, especially at Manchester United. Previously, I have to give my all in training and yet more games to prove that I am needed Bayer Leverkusen.
Timmy was a Millwall fan until we touched him

Hart
Coleman - Jagielka - Funes Mori - Baines
Kovacic - Barry
Del/Lennon - Barkley - Arnautovic
Bony

I think is realistic, if we have big investment, Hart isnt on stupid wages but he would need a pay cut or sign on fee.

Kovacic if Madrid want rid as per speculation, isn't on massive money and would add abit more creativity, also a hard worker.

Marko from Stoke? Heard he has a release clause, he isn't a massive name but he's scored quite afew this season and always looks a handful.

Bony as I believe Lukaku will leave unfortunately, Bony is still a good play, just hasnt been for City like alot of their players, would need a pay cut but I would like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back