Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are lowest in the league in paying "agent fees"
IMG_20160422_133643.webp

Yep. His last season at Stoke seemed poor. Possibly affected my rumours but even when he got his move he still seemed poor.

Agreed mate. I thought his form for Stoke may be a blip but I also thought it was a piss poor choice going to Chelsea. That tells me that as a fella he's really not that arsed about playing and happy to play understudy and pick up a wedge.

If he's 21/22 fair play but he's an experienced international player who had been number 1 at a PL club for a few years. Thought the same about Vorm. Keepers can't improve getting splinters on their arses week in week out.

Agreed mate. I thought his form for Stoke may be a blip but I also thought it was a piss poor choice going to Chelsea. That tells me that as a fella he's really not that arsed about playing and happy to play understudy and pick up a wedge.

If he's 21/22 fair play but he's an experienced international player who had been number 1 at a PL club for a few years. Thought the same about Vorm. Keepers can't improve getting splinters on their arses week in week out.

This is what ive been saying. He chose to be backup at chelsea so why even consider him?

What we need are hungry players who have the potential to be the best around. At keeper theres a few within reach who we could sign and its such a key position it can gain us points based on a couple of moments in a match.

Leno, Rico and a few others wouldnt cost more than a Yarmolenko but i think it depends on whose manager next season who we focus on.

This is what ive been saying. He chose to be backup at chelsea so why even consider him?

What we need are hungry players who have the potential to be the best around. At keeper theres a few within reach who we could sign and its such a key position it can gain us points based on a couple of moments in a match.

Leno, Rico and a few others wouldnt cost more than a Yarmolenko but i think it depends on whose manager next season who we focus on.
Ive watched Leno for 2 seasons, he would be soooo boss/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back