Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree mate just a joke, have to take gambles on these players cause there generally a cheaper price instead of buying proven premier league example suarez 22 mil carroll 35 mil sorry for the liverpool examples just a bit worried about them today haha, we love a player whose unknown who has a boss youtube video best part hahah

I dont really watch the Dutch league other than occasional highlights and a game if nothing else on really but this Vincent Janssen appears to be the most highy rated centre forward in the league there.

Not really an unknown player and hes just been made 1st choice forward for Holland now as well i think....with them not in the euros and him playing for AZ he wouldnt be so expensive + could be signed quickly.

I think it would be a great signing.

I dont really watch the Dutch league other than occasional highlights and a game if nothing else on really but this Vincent Janssen appears to be the most highy rated centre forward in the league there.

Not really an unknown player and hes just been made 1st choice forward for Holland now as well i think....with them not in the euros and him playing for AZ he wouldnt be so expensive + could be signed quickly.

Frank is down on him...

Ajax coach Frank de Boer is impressed as well: "He is playing fantastic football, and deserves a lot of credit. The next step could be Feyenoord, PSV or Ajax. It is becoming increasingly interesting. If Janssen can keep it up, we would be crazy to do nothing about him."

Maybe all the pieces are aligning... hahahaha

he also loves Riechedly Bazoer

"Riechedly is just a great talent," says De Boer. "He is so talented and stable, I see him as a major force in the future of Ajax and Dutch football."

thats what i mean have to be quick and take gambles

He looks the real deal to me...if you cant be bothered to watch through a full game then take a look on youtube and see the variety of his goals and the positions he gets into. Hes also not just a finisher, holds the ball up really well and i think he looks far better than Milik at Ajax.

Looks like another Van Nistelrooy albeit only 21.
Niasse looks good on youtube as well mate.

Frank is down on him...

Ajax coach Frank de Boer is impressed as well: "He is playing fantastic football, and deserves a lot of credit. The next step could be Feyenoord, PSV or Ajax. It is becoming increasingly interesting. If Janssen can keep it up, we would be crazy to do nothing about him."

Maybe all the pieces are aligning... hahahaha

he also loves Riechedly Bazoer

"Riechedly is just a great talent," says De Boer. "He is so talented and stable, I see him as a major force in the future of Ajax and Dutch football."

Well, weve been linked with Janssen, Cillissen and Bruma recently so i think De Boer could be our next manager (total guesswork)....

Bazoer and Janssen could be great signings.

Transferwishes for the Summer 2016

Forward: Arkadiusz Milik or Breel Embolo
Midfield: Eric Dier
Defence: Stefan de Vrij, Jonathan Tah
Goal: Timo Horn

Sell: Koné, McGeady and Gibson

Last edited:

But you didn't really spell it right then did you.
Funny thing is spelling, you have to have all the letters in there in the right order.
You can't just have the right order but miss a few letters or have all the letters but with them all jumbled up.
you bored are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back