Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

A friend of mine in the Netherlands says we are reportedly in for Vincent Janssen ( sure I've spelt it wrong ) as Lukaku's replacement.

I know very little about him except that he knocked Jags off the ball for Hollands winner a few weeks back.

Have any of our Dutch friends heard the same and what is he really like ?
NOPE. In capitals for a reason.

I remember a few years ago hearing of a boss striker scoring loads over in belgium and how we should be in for him every window. His name was Jelle Vossen, turned out he wasn't even good enough for boro.

He may be decent and i'm talking out my arse (quite possible lol ) but generally strikers from dutch or belgian leagues are to be avoided unless they are a foot taller than anyone else and clearly top class (lukaku)

Also on a side note, does all mean No martinez = no Yarmalenko?

I remember a few years ago hearing of a boss striker scoring loads over in belgium and how we should be in for him every window. His name was Jelle Vossen, turned out he wasn't even good enough for boro.

He may be decent and i'm talking out my arse (quite possible lol ) but generally strikers from dutch or belgian leagues are to be avoided unless they are a foot taller than anyone else and clearly top class (lukaku)

like suarez and huntalaar :bye::bye:

Ok then, on the whole strikers from them leagues are normally looking better than they are.

thats like saying the hungarian league is poor, but occasionally you get a besic

For every Suarez/Van Nistelrooy you get a Kezman

Jesus, Dirk Kurt was scoring for fun over there and didnt look like he could hit a barn door except when playing against us.

Most players from abroad are a calculated risk, some have a higher percentage of being a success, others are just a risk people have to take.

He looks the real deal to me...if you cant be bothered to watch through a full game then take a look on youtube and see the variety of his goals and the positions he gets into. Hes also not just a finisher, holds the ball up really well and i think he looks far better than Milik at Ajax.

Looks like another Van Nistelrooy albeit only 21.

Ok then, on the whole strikers from them leagues are normally looking better than they are.

thats like saying the hungarian league is poor, but occasionally you get a besic

i agree mate just a joke, have to take gambles on these players cause there generally a cheaper price instead of buying proven premier league example suarez 22 mil carroll 35 mil sorry for the liverpool examples just a bit worried about them today haha, we love a player whose unknown who has a boss youtube video best part hahah

looking forward to seeing what the swiss lad we signed is like *didnt want to attempt his name* but he is supposed to be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back