Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

A friend of mine in the Netherlands says we are reportedly in for Vincent Janssen ( sure I've spelt it wrong ) as Lukaku's replacement.

I know very little about him except that he knocked Jags off the ball for Hollands winner a few weeks back.

Have any of our Dutch friends heard the same and what is he really like ?

He looks the real deal. Amazing finisher and compared to Van Nistelrooy. 2 footed, holds the ball up well and is a goal machine....still only 21 and will be Hollands 1st choice forward i think.

Really positive to be linked with him, Utd also been linked and reports 2 weeks ago said we were both scouting him.

Should have bought him instead of Niasse. Even if Niasse turns out to be good, this guy looks quality and with Deulofeu crossing for him he would be excellent.

Could just be me but Cillisen and now Janssen links make me wonder if we may have a dutch manager soon.

Dzeko is only good buy wih good wingers and good fullbacks who can cross , in Roma they totaly miss that point , City use him well , he score 3 season only more then and hes better f he lay with one more striker or at list high atm , if we dont have that then dont buy him if we have he will pay big dividens in 2 maybe even 3 years. Bony is buy to replace Dzeko influence at City . we saw hes influence . Im 100 % against that . he will stand out in small club but that is i . Hes strong , but slow to react , he don have nose for goal . Look at this way he failed at City where he was really push to succeed in spite of bad games, played a lot, and his influence can not be compared with any striker City in the last few years in a negative way.

A friend of mine in the Netherlands says we are reportedly in for Vincent Janssen ( sure I've spelt it wrong ) as Lukaku's replacement.

I know very little about him except that he knocked Jags off the ball for Hollands winner a few weeks back.

Have any of our Dutch friends heard the same and what is he really like ?

Has scored 4 goals so far today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back