Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the window to open, scouting players identify them, put in a bid agree terms.

Sign with West Ham

They just signed Harvard Nord(something) on a free from germany.

was linked to us and arsenal.

when was the last time we made a signing for the summer in april though?

why are we constantly linked with Man Utd's cast offs

carrick now!!!

we were even linked with darren fletcher, jonny evans and nani in the past

Yeah and Rooney ......... though, tbh, I would love to see him back in blue just for the lift it would give the club

Yeah and Rooney ......... though, tbh, I would love to see him back in blue just for the lift it would give the club

Jose and Wayne; imagine!

"Baines slips it inside to Barkley... oh great skill from Barkley... and again... oh what a ball, Rooney is clear, rounds Mignolet, and smashes the ball into net at the kop end. The Kop shouts out "Scouse keyunts" in Norwegian accents.

Jose and Wayne; imagine!

"Baines slips it inside to Barkley... oh great skill from Barkley... and again... oh what a ball, Rooney is clear, rounds Mignolet, and smashes the ball into net at the kop end. The Kop shouts out "Scouse keyunts" in Norwegian accents.

"Baines slips it inside to Barkley, Barkley looks up and fails to play the simple pass, and instead runs into 2 defenders who easily dispossess him. Rooney berates him. The Kop reset their video phones to show a little "real game" footage to their mates back in Truro/Northampton/Worcester etc"

why are we constantly linked with Man Utd's cast offs

carrick now!!!

we were even linked with darren fletcher, jonny evans and nani in the past

I could understand it when they were actually good or when Moyes was here but not now we should be looking to the other side of Manchester if we are looking for cast offs

The prospect of no Jagielka, Baines, McCarthy (yay), Barkley, Lennon and Lukaku the team looks bare and rather down on ability.

Proves the theory we need a clear out come the summer and buy some actual quality

carrick wouldn't be totally awful. would be great for a couple of our younger defensive mids. we need to add a winning mentality - players who know what it's like to win. changing of the guard from the last 10 years where we've had a lot of talented players, but none have really had too much exposure to the massive cup semis and finals etc. and it regularly shows in their performances in such games.

A friend of mine in the Netherlands says we are reportedly in for Vincent Janssen ( sure I've spelt it wrong ) as Lukaku's replacement.

I know very little about him except that he knocked Jags off the ball for Hollands winner a few weeks back.

Have any of our Dutch friends heard the same and what is he really like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back