Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gonna be boss when we sign Carrick on a free and sell Stones, Lukaku and Barkley.

Some fans are gonna get a RUDE awakening.

If we end up keeping that useless twit and use our new found wealth to recruit half crocked fossils like Carrick then this season is going to seem like the good days compared to next year.

If we end up keeping that useless twit and use our new found wealth to recruit half crocked fossils like Carrick then this season is going to seem like the good days compared to next year.

The current manager wont be retained mate.

But honestly, I cant see us spending vast fortunes on overpriced tosh mate.

The current manager wont be retained mate.

But honestly, I cant see us spending vast fortunes on overpriced tosh mate.

I can't see him staying either and hopefully the Carrick talk is just the usual paper spam, but the longer this drags on without something happening or being said, the more the panic starts to creep in.

Doesn't help that despite living 600 miles away from the pit I still have to go into work tomorrow and put up with a kopite.

I can't see him staying either and hopefully the Carrick talk is just the usual paper spam, but the longer this drags on without something happening or being said, the more the panic starts to creep in.

Doesn't help that despite living 600 miles away from the pit I still have to go into work tomorrow and put up with a kopite.

Rats are everywhere mate.

Were linked with South Koreas "Lee" from Hyundai motors in korea.

Funny as 99% of their players are called Lee...

Whether we win the FA Cup or not (Wigan are not the only club to win it and get relegated the same season) I can't see Moshiri having enough faith in Martinez to keep him as manager. I'm quite relaxed about the situation - sort of in a state of limbo - and looking forward to a new manager in the dugout at Wembley for the Community Shield in August.

8 out of 11 players...so the link could refer to any of them...crazy the report didnt list the full name!
Because they all Lee? Lol

I'm Greek. Any Greek team will have approximately the same percentage of surnames ending in 'poulos'.

Not only is that not offensive but an honour for me. I'm sure the Lees will concur :cheers:

McCarthy - Barry - Carrick

The ultimate side to side crab midfield.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...r-news-everton-interested-in-michael-carrick/

Man Utd transfer news: Everton interested in Michael Carrick

Chris Bascombe
14 APRIL 2016 • 10:30PM

Everton are interested in signing Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick should his Old Trafford contract be allowed to expire this summer.

Carrick is available on a Bosman deal at the end of the season having not yet confirmed whether is United career will be extended.

Carrick has been an important player for United this season
The 34-year-old signed a year’s extension this time last season but revealed last month he was not sure if the club was going to open negotiations on another deal.

Roberto Martinez is a huge admirer of the England midfielder and would be eager to add his experience to his line-up.

Roberto Martinez is a big admirer of Carrick
There will be plenty of competition for Carrick’s signature across the Premier League. He has shown on numerous occasions – not least against West ham in the quarter-final FA Cup replay this week – that he can still deliver accomplished performances.

He has remained a pivotal player for Louis Van Gaal this season, generally picked for the most important games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back