Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched him quite a bit this year, looks top draw, commands his area against anyone, was really good against Madrid. Another keeper I have been impressed with this year is Rulli at Sociedad looks in the same mould as Rico and looks like he could be class
Rulli's already class

Watched him quite a bit this year, looks top draw, commands his area against anyone, was really good against Madrid. Another keeper I have been impressed with this year is Rulli at Sociedad looks in the same mould as Rico and looks like he could be class

Honestly, if Martinez signed Rico then i would be absolutely delighted. If a new manager signed him then hed have really impressed me....

Quite frankly if he adapted seamlessly wed have one of, if not the best keeper in the league

Would be going after him now to be honest....not sure why we never go for players mid window.

I think they will likely try and bring back these defenders now that mourinho has gone and terry is off.

The one to watch is Andreas Christensen who is on loan at Gladbach for 2 this and next season. Hes going to be a really top defender.

If were looking at someone 20+ years old then Jonathan Tah would be the one to go for, he plays for leverkusen and is an absolute rock for them. Just made his debut not long ago for germany.
Big fan of Tah. Just solid as anything.

Big, big fan of the boy Carrick, signing him at 35? Not so much of a fan, had a long, long list of injuries over the last few years, Gaz Baz might be the "same" age, but hes hardly missed a game other than his suspensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back