Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone has gone off Butland now as they finally watched him properly when he played for England and realised he looks fairly average and overhyped?

So everyone has gone off Butland now as they finally watched him properly when he played for England and realised he looks fairly average and overhyped?

I think but for his injury he would have taken the role off Hart after the euros. Doesnt look average at all and thats why stoke extended his contract and why he would most likely be out of reach.

Sergio Rico would be my 1st choice though and linked to us and liverpool. He would be an amazing signing and really i would be thrilled if we got him as for those wanting Leno hes probably of similar level now but his distribution is better and i think being spanish he would adapt better + mean the spain scouts watch him and deulofeu every game.

I wonder if this guy could help bolster our defence?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomáš_Kalas

His loan spell with Boro finishes at the end of the season, and perhaps Chelski could be persuaded to loan him to us to see how he fits in.

Could fit in well with any of our centre-halves and even provide cover for Coleman.

I think they will likely try and bring back these defenders now that mourinho has gone and terry is off.

The one to watch is Andreas Christensen who is on loan at Gladbach for 2 this and next season. Hes going to be a really top defender.

If were looking at someone 20+ years old then Jonathan Tah would be the one to go for, he plays for leverkusen and is an absolute rock for them. Just made his debut not long ago for germany.

Hopefully 90% of this thread will be defunct come the summer. With a new man there might be different key targets needing to be brought in, hopefully with a bit of ambition they are more matic than inler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back