Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That elusive goal scoring centre mid needs to be signed this summer. Barry, Cleverly, McCarthy and Besic have just two goals between them all season. That's shocking.

....looking at the successful 85 title winning season, Reid and Bracewell started almost every league game and scored 2 goals each. I like to use that team for comparisons. The players you highlight are mainly central midfielders. The thing with that mid80s side is that goals came from elsewhere.

....looking at the successful 85 title winning season, Reid and Bracewell started almost every league game and scored 2 goals each. I like to use that team for comparisons. The players you highlight are mainly central midfielders. The thing with that mid80s side is that goals came from elsewhere.

If you check this list, 6 goals is the most a "midfielder" has scored so far this season.

http://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/eng-premier-league-2015-2016/

If we were competent at actually defending leads this season, goals from midfield wouldn't be an issue.
Ross has scored quite a few and nominally plays in midfield in any case

On the basis of my fifa career mode.

we should sign the german defender Zatt.

No idea who he is but 4-5 seasons in and out of nowhere he is the best defender on the game, and pretty young as well. So get him in Moshiri.

If you check this list, 6 goals is the most a "midfielder" has scored so far this season.

http://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/eng-premier-league-2015-2016/

Think it was a mistake to just focus on goal scoring midfielder. Was meaning for a more creative type, who will create chances for himself and others. There is a distinct lack of creativity in the four 'central midfielders' that we have.

Think it was a mistake to just focus on goal scoring midfielder. Was meaning for a more creative type, who will create chances for himself and others. There is a distinct lack of creativity in the four 'central midfielders' that we have.

I wont disagree on that point, been moaning all season we need a proper number8.

Like most of them honestly, but there is a 0% chance Dier would be coming to us. Wouldn't mind Howedes as CB myself either.
Höwedes would be good as well. He's 27 but already a really experienced defender. But he renewed his contract at Schalke some months ago, so I don't think he will change this summer.

Last edited:
I wont disagree on that point, been moaning all season we need a proper number8.

Lawrence-Dallaglio-5_99393a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back