Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

We don't play either Kiev (obviously) or Man City anymore this season so Martinez wasn't there to weigh up the up coming opposition.

Almost certainly watching Yarmolenko. Think it's more probable rather than possible that he will be our marquee signing this summer.

Yarmolenko is the Martinez era's Moutinho, and Riquelme before that.

If we ever sign him I might cry tears of pure jiz

Agree with that, difference is that Martinez has actual financial backing now to be able to get him ;)

Wouldn't mind us getting Dragovic as well when we are at it, good player

4 players he could easily have been watching from Kiev

Yarmolenko - long term target obviously
Dragovic - in demand cb - top quality and good on the ball, made a lot of noises and statements he will be leaving in the summer
Khacheridi - massive cb, another good player
Veloso - holding midfielder - available for free this summer and stated he is leaving the club when his contracts runs out

could see any of those 4 being on the radar for Martinez, all 4 would improve us as a team

Nothing else worth watching on TV last night so thought I'd find out what everyone has been hyper about. Yarmolenko looks to have very good control, holds it up sensibly and neat with his delivery. Assume we'd be looking to play him as a second striker and I'm sure he's be a step up on Mirallas or Kone. But looking at when we've struggled to create this season isn't our priority someone who can play through a mass defence and last night made me think he's just going to be blasting shots into defensive walls.
Hardly watched him before this to be honest but just going on last night I'm not too excited.

Nothing else worth watching on TV last night so thought I'd find out what everyone has been hyper about. Yarmolenko looks to have very good control, holds it up sensibly and neat with his delivery. Assume we'd be looking to play him as a second striker and I'm sure he's be a step up on Mirallas or Kone. But looking at when we've struggled to create this season isn't our priority someone who can play through a mass defence and last night made me think he's just going to be blasting shots into defensive walls.
Hardly watched him before this to be honest but just going on last night I'm not too excited.
I think most of us mate are basing opinion on him off the back of him playing against us. Ill hold my hands up and I had never heard if.him before the Europa league, but he seemed to be ideal in those games as the type of player who can drive at the other team when he has the ball. In the unlikeleyhood we signed him, imagine having both him and Ross to push the other team back ? It would make us dangerous if nothing else.

4 players he could easily have been watching from Kiev

Yarmolenko - long term target obviously
Dragovic - in demand cb - top quality and good on the ball, made a lot of noises and statements he will be leaving in the summer
Khacheridi - massive cb, another good player
Veloso - holding midfielder - available for free this summer and stated he is leaving the club when his contracts runs out

could see any of those 4 being on the radar for Martinez, all 4 would improve us as a team

Dragovich looks a great player to be honest. Am sure we were linked with Veloso years ago, pure back in the day when he was leaving sporting? must be getting on now, well he is 29 - for a free transfer id take a punt on him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back