Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think clauses are going to be commonplace moving forwards in the premier league. With so much money around its so much easier for clubs to keep players.

I'd let lukaku have a clause if he signs new deal but would have numerous factors within it before it could be activated not just a set price

I.e if we make champions league the clause is null & void if we don't then only a champions league club can activate at pre agreed price, any non champions league clubs would have to pay more & the move would be at our discretion & then obviously an end date to the clause each summer.

Lukaku - forced to stay at Everton and gets Martinez as Belgium manager. Funny how things can turn out......

Not as if we've got 1 target in each position

The manager knows what we need, and he's been given a blank cheque by the sounds of it

If we don't get target A, we'll have target B lined up.

Plenty of time til the end of the window so stop flapping

Why is Talk Sport saying tonight we are after Benteke to replace Lukaku? I think they have been reading some of the joke posts on here from the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back