Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back to the near past under the moyes days when all we could afford was a free transfer in jermaine beckford, who would have thought we would willingly spunk £60 million on a skillfull and very inconsistent winger from crystal palace
Boliase,a centre back whose premier league experience is half a season at Sunderland and soon to be 32 year old Ashley Williams.

The football world has gone truly mad sad to see really

Rachid Ghezzal

Incoming

10529d463dedb9d8375f6a5176d40cc9be0ce3a3b463caadf5c70dce111de9e1.jpg

Err, I'm not going to pretend I know much about him, so, is he boss or something ?

Looking back to the near past under the moyes days when all we could afford was a free transfer in jermaine beckford, who would have thought we would willingly spunk £60 million on a skillfull and very inconsistent winger from crystal palace
Boliase,a centre back whose premier league experience is half a season at Sunderland and soon to be 32 year old Ashley Williams.

The football world has gone truly mad sad to see really

It hasn't really. The expenditure on players is relative in comparison to the revenue generated by football clubs. Exactly what you would expect considering the revenue generated by football clubs is driven by the players.

Ziyech being mentioned again. I'd take this guy like a shot.

GK- Bergovic or Hart
Defense - yeah I'd be happy with Williams, Kone (or Martins-Indi) with Jags and Mori already decent options.
I would also love ANY ONE of these - Ziyech, Mata, Draxler (dream signing but highly unlikely), and dare I say this Witsel!
I would also take Bony and/or Remy

Any of those, plus keeping Rom (I think we will now unless we deal for him taking Remy and/or Bergovic) - and it will be an amazing transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back