Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he say that? He said no interest in Hart. Plain and clear.

If City ring us up and offer to lower their price on Hart, Everton will definitely re-evaluate their position. We obviously still want Hart. Basically, if City think we still have interest, they're less likely to change their price. If they think we won't budge, they may be open to further negotiations. That's how the game is played. Even City with all their money don't want to be paying £7 million for a 3rd string goalkeeper.

I reckon if Chelsea sign that Portuguese cat we'll sign Begovic ; don't really think he's a world beater but think that's who we may end with so we will be stronger between the sticks than the last few seasons with him and Stek.

From all the weird rumours Ive read online these last months, Joe Hart on loan seems to be the only deal where wages is a problem. And i get that, City should have to pay some of his wages, or they should out-right sell him to us. All other rumours has been in the vain of "ambitious Everton, set to double blahblahblahs wage, to lure him to mercyside.". In fact, I just read exactly that about these striking targets of ours.
We are shopping in a higher end player pool this season, players whom probably all want CL, which we aint got. So, they prefer to wait for other deals. Just you wait, come deadline day, we have another striker and defender, at least.
Too things attract players: quality of the team and money. I don't see any difference this window to previous windows. hart was supposed to have been a top target but it doesn't look like Everton were ever really serious.

I would go for Bony now if Arsenal get Perez. Bony is seriously undervalued in the transfer market, and setting aside money, he's a very good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back