Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't mate, we'll add at least another 3-4 in before it shuts, our problem seems in main to have been players taking to long and agents fishing for the best deals, as the deadline approaches things become simpler as time runs out for those strategies, will see another striker, cm, cb and probably another wide player coming in and wouldn't rule out Hart until the last.

I really hope you are right.

Woke up to this positive post.

Thanks for a great start to the day and I truly hope you are right.

Striker is a must and any upgrades down the middle would be a bonus especially at centre mid.

Koeman took this job as one of two things mate, he really believes we can go places, OR he at least believes that he can do well enough here to get a job he 'really' wants like Barca - and to get that he needs to do well here - he won't be settling for an unbalanced squad and excuses as end of the day he needs to perform if either thing is to happen. His comments ever since getting the job about it all being about the results that matter highlight this clearly.

A lot of deals will be in the air atm and wouldn't be surprised one bit if soemone arrives out the blue that blows all are socks off still, stranger things have happened

Jags, Williams, Baines and Barry are all getting on now to be good over 2 seasons. Also none are top quality anymore in terms of top4 level.

The players signed arent top class. Perhaps if Gueye can keep doing well but again chelsea have kante. We need to be signing players at the level of barkley, deulofeu and lukaku etc.

I thought top 8...then top 4 then consistently top 4 but we didnt pull off any signings. Im going with 10th-15th at the moment.

You don't have to replace all four in one window.

Stop being silly

Stop being silly

Especially when one of those was only bought about 2 weeks ago LOL

Could argue easily that Willams has been brought ibn as Jags replacement over the next 2-3 seasons - to give us that veteran and experienced defender aas Jagialka likely hasn't much longer left at the top (and is one more serious injury away from being done thses days)

Barry - think a replacement for him has been high ont he list all summer, hence getting a lot of central midfielders we have been after.

Baines - is just Zat's fantasy land as he hates him, and blames him for Bobbies demise

Williams - good for another 3-4 seasons as never relied on his pace but more experience and that doesn't go as fast with age

Stop being silly
Can barely read through 2-3 pages in here with cup of tea in hand without feeling the rage. Chaps, ladies, children, aliens whatever gender or species you are, doesn't really matter. (Takes a deep breath) for the final time the window shuts Wednesday evening not today or last week or last month. So I ask politely will those who keep putting "but we haven't signed anyone, moshiri is a fraud, nothings changed etc..." wait until Thursday morning and we will take an objective look at this window and your rage can be measured. Ffs stop being so miserable, are those guilty really blues, I've stated already I have doubts.

Can barely read through 2-3 pages in here with cup of tea in hand without feeling the rage. Chaps, ladies, children, aliens whatever gender or species you are, doesn't really matter. (Takes a deep breath) for the final time the window shuts Wednesday evening not today or last week or last month. So I ask politely will those who keep putting "but we haven't signed anyone, moshiri is a fraud, nothings changed etc..." wait until Thursday morning and we will take an objective look at this window and your rage can be measured. Ffs stop being so miserable, are those guilty really blues, I've stated already I have doubts.

Dunno how on a match day people can be dead negative about transfers, be positive or just focus on the game till after its over then start moaning if thats your cup of tea really.

Stick the early footy on, see spurs bum the rs, then settle in for us thumping stoke and having our best start to the league for god knows how long

Jags, Williams, Baines and Barry are all getting on now to be good over 2 seasons. Also none are top quality anymore in terms of top4 level.

The players signed arent top class. Perhaps if Gueye can keep doing well but again chelsea have kante. We need to be signing players at the level of barkley, deulofeu and lukaku etc.

I thought top 8...then top 4 then consistently top 4 but we didnt pull off any signings. Im going with 10th-15th at the moment.

;)

Well in ZATs, that's what we like, bit of faith & confidence.

#GoodHeavens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back