Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand the Brahimi stuff and they do actually seem to be more than a rumour. After doing a bit of research on him, his best and preferred position is left wing.

He can play a few different positions but that is apparently where he performs best.

The exact same can be said of Bolasie. Can play any attacking role, but his best position is left wing. Why on earth would we spend 25 odd million on Bolasie and then sign Brahimi for 30+ million?

Seems an odd one to me.

Whoever has played as the 3 behind lukaku have seemed to interchange at times during the game so maybe koemans idea is that getting players who are versatile alows for more of this,even if it means not being in their primary positions for the entire game. Just a thought mate.

We're working on the basis that if we sign all the left wingers in the world, then no one else will have one making RBs redundant and we won't need to worry about sorting cover for Coleman.

Must be one of the hardest jobs in football, bring the agent for niasse or mcgeady. Trying to actually find a club for your client, but frankly who in their right mind would want them. Mcgeady couldn't even get a game in the championship and I wouldn't know where to start what level niasse should be playing at. But at the end of the day, do these players actually want to play football? Koeman has stated neither will get a squad number so there not in his plans.
Hard job ? There agents did wonders already. Got 2 awful players long term contracts and got his percentage. Fairly handy job I'd say !

Hard job ? There agents did wonders already. Got 2 awful players long term contracts and got his percentage. Fairly handy job I'd say !
Agents are always looking to move their clients on to new clubs for their next payday. Let's hope that is the case with these two. Sadly I doubt any other managers are as clueless as Martinez.

I'll be happy either way when the window shuts. If it's exciting for us it will be great and if it turns out to be a damp squib then the whole silly madness is over for a while. Can't lose.

watched-pot-never-boils.jpg

There is talk that they will try and sell the club now that they have moved from Upton park.

It's quite shocking really if they were to do that.

Sell their ground, pocket the money, then sell the club. Absurd

There's a claw back arrangement if they sell the club within 5 years.

Not sure what you mean by pocketing the money from the sale of Upton Park mate, can you elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back