Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plenty of boss players that smoke/smoked mate.
Gazza,Rooney,Hamman,Ashley Cole, Berbatov,Zidane ,Vialli are just a few.
What they do in in their private lives doesnt come into it , its what they do on the pitch.
BTW One of my all time favourite Blues was a big smoker....Duncan McKenzie.

Bloody hell I forgot the best of all: Maradona.

fixed

On 1 of his first days Ronny was heard to describe the squad as "Soft and full of Left Backs and Right Wingers".
haha that's a pretty accurate assessment , I don't care if we reach the bandied amount of the supposed 100 million warchest, I know it hasn't been the spectacle that people were expecting, yet I feel some solid additions were made and couple more savvy acquisitions will elevate Everton to a very formidable force

haha that's a pretty accurate assessment , I don't care if we reach the bandied amount of the supposed 100 million warchest, I know it hasn't been the spectacle that people were expecting, yet I feel some solid additions were made and couple more savvy acquisitions will elevate Everton to a very formidable force

Agree lad.

I'd be happy to spend a huge amount on a quality striker and that's it at this late stage. It's the only position we have no cover.
Been a poor window really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back