Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give us an update on the last few days? Been off my nut since Friday so not a clue what's going on

We will sign a min of 5 players.

You know that's not true. I'm not saying that we don't have the money or the will, it's just not happening. If we were in serious talks with five clubs don't you think that various media would have got wind of this ? And even if we do have that many targets that we're still in for, some of them won't come off, for the same kind of reasons that various other transfers haven't worked out for us this summer. If we bring in two genuine targets tomorrow that would be a great result, and that's about the best you can hope for any transfer deadline day.

Tomorrow is gonna be utterly insane.

Watch.
I know Im getting a sixer and watching deadline day for six straight hours tomorrow. I doubt we will bring in tons of players, but we only need a couple of good ones to breach the top 6. Who knows, we might even do better than that!

Also, I cannot wait for this window to close. Its enjoyable to a point, but this summer Ive gotten more than my fill.

Can someone give us an update on the last few days? Been off my nut since Friday so not a clue what's going on
6a0115712a8fa8970c01630362517a970d-pi

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back