Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH FFS

Just got to hope we rope £20m for McCarthy to compensate for a truly stupid fee for Sissoko...

Let's say we pay what Newcastle want for Sissoko. So we get him and Gueye for a combined £37m. We may yet subtract a fee for McCarthy. Good business in the current market or bad?

He is a big talent and a very promising midfielder. His coach Kjetil Rekdal says he is better than Martin Odegaard, who plays for Real Madrid. Sander Berge has been a bright spot in this year's Tippeliga (the highest league in Norway). Opta figures show that 21 players have over 1,000 pass attempts in this year 's Tippeliga. Of these Sander Berge highest detection rate , 88.3 ( 1094 of 1239 ). He will need some time in the U23 before entering Goodison:)

Awesome, thanks for the info!

(i) Possible, but I would be confident we could compete financially with those aforementioned teams and their promises of minutes. I think those could've been pushed over the line personally but each to their own.

(ii) If Mr Koeman is unhappy to go with Lukaku and Kone then something should have been done earlier on in the summer. They will have had a feel after the Mata/Witsel/Koulibaly/Carvalho deals that, as confirmed by Jim White :)Blink:) the window was going to be a bizarre one and the players he really wanted probably weren't going to come off.

As we've seen this summer financial isn't enough for a lot of players.

This is a very busy forum isn't it?

OK so if we assume the Mouse SIssoko is ours, what else do we need?

Gollkeeper and Centre Forward?

Thanks, Terry.

As things stand we have sold stones to buy bolasie and Williams.

New billionaire owner and massive Sky tv money yet we are still only break even ish.. Madness!

Players knew this would happen. That's why they have been turning us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back