Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to make the point that we've just loaned out one of our only other centre forwards too. TYhe swiss gent Tarashaj, now hang on,m I know he's young and not yet fully developed. But we really need forward players in not out.

Thanks.

Tbf, I dont think it's the end of our business today. I still expect at least one major signing. There simply has to be, otherwise something might not be right in the hierarchy of this club - either between officers tasked with signings and the manager or, more scary, the owner and manager.

This could be a very short tenure indeed if Koeman has been told a load of fibs.

I don't think Koeman will be too happy, but it hasn't been disastrous. The players we have brought in already all look very capable, and we have had a great start to the season. One major signing and he will be content I'm sure.

69494d1369540413t-ending-menu-key-argument-good-hopefully-this_is_madness-11728.jpg

With Ayew out for months mate, and Carroll never off the treatment table, doesn't it make you (even a tad) wonder why they would decide to let him go out on loan, especially when in all reality we can be called rivals for those Europa places (neither of us will get in the top 4)

It does mate. They have just signed Zaza though and are paying a big loan fee and his big wages. So could be a variety of things.

In fairness, Valencia has been linked with a move away all summer as well.

Ask your West Ham mates - the majority of their fans aren't happy with their chairmen at the minute...

If we are meant to be rich now we've got a funny way of showing it. And even if it's a new stadium announced tomorrow it's still not good enough and it's to probably to distract today's failings.
Who actually said we were rich? For me we got in the best manager we could based on our previous seasons failings, hopefully the stadium seems to becoming an actual reality, the players we have brought in will improve the squad and we're 4th in the league with 7 out of 9 points. Not that bad really...

Everyone slates people who say we should do our business sooner but look at what happens?

You get ripped off on deadline day because teams know your desperate.. And or your left with the players no one wants

For me deadline day should be there for u to sign that one last player you need add the finishing touches, maybe a loan if one of your squad is injured

You should not go into deadline day needing five players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back