Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does mate. They have just signed Zaza though and are paying a big loan fee and his big wages. So could be a variety of things.

In fairness, Valencia has been linked with a move away all summer as well.

Ask your West Ham mates - the majority of their fans aren't happy with their chairmen at the minute...

He's alright Zaza, I don't get why we aren't going for players like him? Stoke bony.. I mean Stoke??? And we go for Valencia it's just so frustrating

Ok I can't stand that gobshite, I prefer a bit of ELO.

THanks, Ted.
No one likes him, That voice is a horror show. I just hoped you'd got the sentiment....
Im so misunderstood....
And he was the first find with that track name. It was gunna be christina aguirlaralalala..she didnt appear, Frankly you should just be grateful with that maw !!!
Ste x

I didnt expect to sign players like mata but the [Poor language removed] we're Linked to know is really unbelievable. This was the chance to take a step forward in terms of vision and ambition.

Stekelenburg is also a big risk. Wouldnt suprise me when his form also drop because he knows he'll be number 1. Mentally he isnt the best.

What the hell is the point of Steve walsh. Bloody chancer earning a fortune for doing FA

Okay Tim mate.

Tell you what, go tell him. Write an open letter to the club and Steve Walsh with your feelings. It'll get to their social-media channels at least.

I'm sure loads who respect the man key in Leicester having so much recent success (not just winning the league, but back-to-back promotions etc) will back you up

I don't think Koeman will be too happy, but it hasn't been disastrous. The players we have brought in already all look very capable, and we have had a great start to the season. One major signing and he will be content I'm sure.
It's only three matches in mate. It's nothing. If we dont significantly strengthen in the next 4 hours we are risking the wheels falling off by January.

It does mate. They have just signed Zaza though and are paying a big loan fee and his big wages. So could be a variety of things.

In fairness, Valencia has been linked with a move away all summer as well.

Ask your West Ham mates - the majority of their fans aren't happy with their chairmen at the minute...

Not West Ham mates, just browsing their forums mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back