Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely embarrassing from the club that. Absolutely bummed by moussa Sissoko. Moussa Sissoko though HAHAHAHAH how many times in recent years have we been this close to signing someone and don't? something is fundamentally wrong in the way we do transfers because 'net spend' wise and I [Poor language removed] hate that term we have not spent a penny dispute having our "biggest transfer war chest in history" and the added sky money. Can bang on about oh we were prepared to pay the money for Sissoko but he chose spurs WHY LEAVE IT TILL HOURS REMAINING GIVING US NO TIME FOR A PLAN B OR C . what has Walsh actually done since coming except bid on players for us to get swerved. Joke lar

I've got to admit to being rather underwhelmed, frustrated and disheartened.

We've made a great start, we've got a good manager, a better team than we finished with last season and the potential to finish in the top 8 or so.

But the fact that so many players just don't see us as having enough potential or being able to fulfil their needs or having enough status for them is rather crushing and makes me irritated at the seeming belief that we are still a plucky underdog.

I only hope we have sufficient progress by Xmas that some players look at us and think we're worth a crack.

Not happy, but not dismayed.

Just apathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.