Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up Jim White you insincere condescending shitehawk.
loss_for_words.gif

You got to question things when say, Hart, Wilshire, Bony and Remy all signed for club for free in the last 24 hours.
Koeman must not have wanted them. That said wilshere reportedly turned down AC MILAN to sign for Bournemouth. It's been a weird old window

Ok mate. It's a conspiracy we have no money and Moshiri is a fraud. Ignore the actual evidence from people in the game that we have made concrete bids for players. Gabbiadini's agent only spoke after the transfer had fallen through, as Napoli decided they wanted to keep him and were going to offer him a new contract. Similarly why would Witsel's manager say they accepted the bid, but Witsel turned us down once he heard of Juve's interest. Is he in Kenwright's pocket too?

I just think he made a lot of promises that he has not kept and him and Koeman have had a horrendous window through leaving things too late, having no plan B and by going about things the wrong way. Moshiri said he'd give us everything he has, he may not have as much money to invest as we think he does

The only thing I'm bothered about is no decent back up striker. I'm glad we didn't get that clown from the cartoon army. Tonight's actions tell you all you need to know about the player - 30 million!! No thanks. Keeper better than last season, Holgate has been really impressive, Williams a upgrade on Stones ( not that he's a better player - rather at this moment in time ), Gana fantastic so far and I think Bolasie will be a good signing. We've had a good start and I think maybe lessons learnt from this window - Jan window we will be much better I hope!! ........

Isn't it funny how the Valencia fee just about balances the book

Sell to buy net spend 0

Why spend 2 hours chasing Sis or chasing Perez or gabbi when they wont come

false dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back